[3.16] LL VD Spellslinger | 8.2 k ES | 75%Block / 75% Spell Block | not recommended anymore

"
zzang wrote:
"
phuaoyama wrote:

I know my dps may be low in term of numbers, but it is instant dps, no requires to hit target with frenzy and apply curse on them to reach maximum dps, which can not always be maintained in reality. So i think my dps is only 30% less.
Even with HH i can delete sirus 9 in a few second, immortal in simulacrum with 5 - 6 stacks (havent tried without HH yet but i think everything would work well) and feel no trouble.

I dont know about 30% less dps is very generous. No Anguish rings no Herald of Ash next cdr cap is roughly 10% damage in trade of losing so much damage you cant run HoA. Trash mobs die instantly and for bosses my Frenzy charges and curses are instantly there when i need them.

So your dps is rounded up with everything ticked on 500k against AL9 Sirus vs my current one 3.5 mil. Is roughly 80% less dps.
The question is can you even run T19 100% delirious with so low DPS? Because i designed the build that is supposed to run hardest content in the game.

You allow yourself to end-up your build to 1000ex, use legacy items and bring it to compare with a league 300ex build. Ok, I am lose. You better look at ppl who threw 300ex to follow your build and compare them with me.
Last edited by phuaoyama on Feb 8, 2021, 11:09:32 AM
None of my items are legacy. Yes, I play standard, but you can't factor in cost for standard vs league when Harvest is available.

A simple rem/add defense will cost you 5-8ex in standard, and in league, 1ex.
A remove/add crit, is 90-100c in league, and upwards of 10ex in standard.

So that 300ex build in league, is 1000+ex in standard for the same stuff.

Legacy aside, yes, zzang has some OP legacy gear. But it's not required. It makes small difference to the min/max you can do without it.
I'm playing on league and self-crafted all of my gear, and you don't need the legacy items for this build to be functional, nor you need the shield with es on block because prism guardian is much better, and 5% es on block is nothing comparing to constant leech and es on kill. I'd say that I'm pretty immortal, I'm already lvl99 because I can't even die, so I think this build is pretty good as is on the defense side.
Last edited by dtx1212 on Feb 8, 2021, 11:49:02 AM
"
phuaoyama wrote:

You allow yourself to end-up your build to 1000ex, use legacy items and bring it to compare with a league 300ex build. Ok, I am lose. You better look at ppl who threw 300ex to follow your build and compare them with me.

I would like to apologize if made the impression of a douchebag. I just wanted to advice you for build improvements. I will try to be more open to different build styles in the future.

Regarding Cost RRoyalMarine is right. 300 Ex in league equals maybe more than 2500 ex in standard simply due to inflation.

This reminds me on an anecdote of a friend i know in game. He is spending all his currency because he trys to roll a good HCBE sword. In the end he spent more exalteds on the self crafted sword which still dont have flaring + merciless while he could have got himself the best sword available on the market. Instead he chosen to go his own way spending much on less efficient ways. I stopped trying to advice him and just let him happy craft his sword.
Just got my first Awakened Spell Cascade - it actually improved my Area clear by a lot!
Didn't find anything about spectres the last 40 pages: do we use the high-life harvest-spectres for DD / VD at all, permanently or how do you handle that? in the DD only build they are mandatory.

"
floki2016 wrote:
Didn't find anything about spectres the last 40 pages: do we use the high-life harvest-spectres for DD / VD at all, permanently or how do you handle that? in the DD only build they are mandatory.

It doesn't matter which corpses you use. Build scales direct fire damage. But you can use phantasmal desecrate, which spawns forgotten corpses for a bit more damage, I guess.
Last edited by dtx1212 on Feb 8, 2021, 1:38:04 PM
HI, i curently use this build and it's a lot of fun, i got my first awakened spell cascade and i Don't know if it's better to link it with volatile dead or desacrate (if we have5 volatile area but no corpse it's useless) any idea?

moreover, in ritual i founs on por trade only wand who aren't good enough, any way for craft it?

ty good game
Some build update guys small change big effect

I changed my 4 medium cluster jewels from
Stalwart Commander / First Among Equals to:
Stalwart Commander / Replenishing Presence

For 4% increased ES Regen which equals 600 ES regen/s with no downside.
Last edited by zzang on Feb 8, 2021, 4:33:44 PM
Why do we need 82% cdr when at 80% cdr both pob and in game say that my desecrate/vd/dd have a .33 sec cd?
Last edited by SenderHoN on Feb 8, 2021, 5:24:50 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info