[3.14] LL VD+DD Spellslinger|10k ES |75%Block/75% Spell Block | GOD TIER T19 100% AL9 [Videos]

"

I've got about 20-30 ex available in Ritual. Do you guys think that's enough to get me started?
Thanks.


Wouldn't advise swapping to the build without having a full set of gear prepared beforehand. Spent about 200-250ex so far to get it to the point of it being comfortable.

Also, I'd like to mention that for the Crafting portion, it's much easier to Aug Caster to hit the 3% Crit for Spells, as Aug Crit can hit 1/2. Caster is 100% Guaranteed.




Still a long way to go for min-max, but I'm loving the build so far, the journey is the best part! Thank you Zang <3
Last edited by Preheet on Jan 31, 2021, 9:03:07 PM
If anyone is starting this build on standard, I decided to swap to a different build so if anyone is interested in these
I'm selling them in bulk for 28ex ea

and
for 65ex, probably the cheapest you can get it on standard.
"
Preheet wrote:
"

I've got about 20-30 ex available in Ritual. Do you guys think that's enough to get me started?
Thanks.


Wouldn't advise swapping to the build without having a full set of gear prepared beforehand. Spent about 200-250ex so far to get it to the point of it being comfortable.

Also, I'd like to mention that for the Crafting portion, it's much easier to Aug Caster to hit the 3% Crit for Spells, as Aug Crit can hit 1/2. Caster is 100% Guaranteed.




Still a long way to go for min-max, but I'm loving the build so far, the journey is the best part! Thank you Zang <3


Well ok :/
I've looked up some players on poe.ninja with a slightly different version of VD/DD. Their gear seems somewhat accessible with some shortcomings on weapon so I guess I'll try their version of VD/DD and see where 20 ex can get me.
"
Preheet wrote:

Still a long way to go for min-max, but I'm loving the build so far, the journey is the best part! Thank you Zang <3


Glad i could provide a nice gameplay experience with my guide.
first of all thanks for the build.

playing this one is really fun. I have a question about alt gems, which one is better anomalous or divergent volatile dead?.

also could you check my items for which upgrade i should aim first? im still low level tho (90)
"
Preheet wrote:
"

I've got about 20-30 ex available in Ritual. Do you guys think that's enough to get me started?
Thanks.


Wouldn't advise swapping to the build without having a full set of gear prepared beforehand. Spent about 200-250ex so far to get it to the point of it being comfortable.

Also, I'd like to mention that for the Crafting portion, it's much easier to Aug Caster to hit the 3% Crit for Spells, as Aug Crit can hit 1/2. Caster is 100% Guaranteed.




Still a long way to go for min-max, but I'm loving the build so far, the journey is the best part! Thank you Zang <3


20-30ex is not enough for beeing comfortable. iam now at aprox 85 ex and finally after i bought yesterday evening 2 awak. cascade the build start feeling good. the 85 ex are without wand which i crafted myself. with wand its surely above 100ex
"
everdream2k wrote:


20-30ex is not enough for beeing comfortable. iam now at aprox 85 ex and finally after i bought yesterday evening 2 awak. cascade the build start feeling good. the 85 ex are without wand which i crafted myself. with wand its surely above 100ex


Id like to point out that 2*Awakened Spellcascade is core part of the build which makes entry cost quite expensive.


"
Onvious wrote:
first of all thanks for the build.

playing this one is really fun. I have a question about alt gems, which one is better anomalous or divergent volatile dead?.


I like Divergent Volatile Dead for its movement speed.
Last edited by zzang on Feb 1, 2021, 6:54:22 AM
Build was awesome, but I'm switching it up now... selling my most expensive pieces.



if anyone is interested, IGN SmoldieFortniteZoomer. Sorry for selling in this amazing thread, they are just sort of niche items. Open to negotiate price.



Love ya'll
Last edited by Beholdd on Feb 1, 2021, 10:13:42 AM
Can you post a changelog if you update the post pls?

Also, can anyone check what I should get next?

Thanks!
When you guys say 20-30 ex is not enough or comfortable to play, what do you actually mean? Cant play hardest content comfortably or in general end game juicy maps/bosses. I am thinking to switch to this build from detonate dead and want to know if it will be worth it to spend at least 60ex to this build or am i better off if I spend those exalts on upgrading my detonate dead build? League player btw.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info