[3.16] LL VD Spellslinger | 8.2 k ES | 75%Block / 75% Spell Block | not recommended anymore

"
Damiance wrote:

But you dont have gem or ring implicit on your character.

That is not true i have the gem slotted in my gloves.
"
zzang wrote:
"
Damiance wrote:

But you dont have gem or ring implicit on your character.

That is not true i have the gem slotted in my gloves.

hmmmm... sorry my mistake can you tell me what level should be Arcane Surge gem ? max or like your level 3 ?
"
Damiance wrote:

hmmmm... sorry my mistake can you tell me what level should be Arcane Surge gem ? max or like your level 3 ?

I use lvl 3 because it always triggers with the linked gems mana cost.
"
zzang wrote:
"
Damiance wrote:

I use lvl 3 because it always triggers with the linked gems mana cost.

but can i use max level gem ? i have level 21 gem. Can i use this or better use level 3 ? promise this is last question :)
"
Damiance wrote:

but can i use max level gem ? i have level 21 gem. Can i use this or better use level 3 ? promise this is last question :)

Arcane Surge raises required mana spend to trigger. So level it only until you can trigger with one or max two casts. Better is one cast for bosses.
Why do we choose local flat fire as one of the prefixes? Does that actually benefit the build much?
"
moldycondom wrote:
Why do we choose local flat fire as one of the prefixes? Does that actually benefit the build much?

Look for crit multi in the first place. The added Fire Damage works for DD + VD and came as nice addition.
For some reason can't squeeze one reserving spell.
What sources of reduced mana reserved except Charisma and Sovereignty are used in the build?
Spellslinger in the chest reserves 74% and helmet SS takes 21%

PS: found it
Last edited by ZerotuL on May 30, 2020, 8:38:39 AM
Can you link a picture of your passives for people like me who only have an xbox one.
Last edited by ExsertHat76 on May 31, 2020, 8:34:15 AM
"
ExsertHat76 wrote:
Can you link a picture of your passives for people like me who only have an xbox one.

Is a link to normal passive tree sufficient? Because im not sure if my monitor can capture a picutre of the whole skilltree?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info