[3.10] LL VD+DD Spellslinger|10k ES |75%Block/74% Spell Block | GOD TIER T19 100% Delirious [Videos]

Hey ho. Where to spend rest of skill points ? i mean you are level 98 and what about level 100 ?
"
Damiance wrote:
Hey ho. Where to spend rest of skill points ? i mean you are level 98 and what about level 100 ?


Check the build section there is a planned lvl 100 PoB link.
You allocated ghost reaver - why? How do you leech life?
"
phatschtuff wrote:
You allocated ghost reaver - why? How do you leech life?


This question now made it into the FAQ as it was questioned frequently :)

Basically Ghostreaver doubles our ES leech. We get ES leech from Thaumophage skill node.
Could you please get rid of the legacy items like the Rumis (which literally carries your title) and the shavs?
Bit misleading
"
Syrill_ wrote:
Could you please get rid of the legacy items like the Rumis (which literally carries your title) and the shavs?
Bit misleading


I play in league with non legacy, and it's still OP.
Not saying the build isnt good, but the title states something only achievable using legacy rumis
The build is very good, dps is insane and survailabilty too.

The one thing I don't like is the movement speed... Am I missing something? Is just too slow to walk.
"
totikpo44 wrote:
The build is very good, dps is insane and survailabilty too.

The one thing I don't like is the movement speed... Am I missing something? Is just too slow to walk.


You can try shield charge+fortify+faster attacks with dash or flamedash in 4 socket gloves if you like.
"
zzang wrote:
"
totikpo44 wrote:
The build is very good, dps is insane and survailabilty too.

The one thing I don't like is the movement speed... Am I missing something? Is just too slow to walk.


You can try shield charge+fortify+faster attacks with dash or flamedash in 4 socket gloves if you like.


Thanks, I think I'll try that.

EDIT: I'm definitely stickig with Shield charge + fortify. It's SO much faster.. now I'll test if faster attacks is worthy or I can go with arcange surge + immortal call.

If we use faster attacks I can also slot flame dash
Last edited by totikpo44 on May 23, 2020, 10:26:08 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info