[3.16] LL VD Spellslinger | 8.2 k ES | 75%Block / 75% Spell Block | not recommended anymore

Hmm I think POB can’t calculate the new Enchants on belts ?
"
Hedrock01 wrote:
Are you using the Community Fork PoB version?

Your link works in my Path of Building,

Hi,

Yes I'm using PoBCF, an new fresh install. I tried some other pastebin links, from other builds, they do not work either! Here is a screenshot of the error:

https://imgur.com/tq13Xtd

Maybe there is something wrong on my Win10! Cant explain! :(

Any way to convert on PoB?

Edit:
Now is working perfectly! Is was Kaspersky Antivirus. At Network Settings, I disabled the option "Scan Encrypted Connections...". :D
Last edited by Illyricum on Jul 27, 2020, 1:32:53 PM
Hi, someone have an idea on how to craft a good wand with harvest craft ? should i focus first on +1 fire gems ?
what are the best prefixes and suffixes ?
Hey,
I'm kind of lost. How is everyone running
6L - Spellslinger, Volatile Dead, Detonate Dead, Spell Cascade, Elemental Focus and Concentrated effect
As soon as I have that, I can only use Herald of Ash but not the other Spellslinger with Desecrate Dead and Spell Cascade since I dont have enough mana left. The 6L takes up 82% of my mana, Herald 9% and the other Spellslinger requires 23%.
That's with the 4 reduced mana reserved passives too.
I'm quite new to the game...Well actually haven't played in a few years before this league so forgive me if I'm asking a stupid question or missing something quite simple
Thanks in advance for any helpful advice
I have 4 link on boots - frenzy, barrage support, power charge on crit and combustion. Nearly all the time i have 3 frenzy charges but i dont generate any power charges. And i dont know why.
I've been running the life version based on Ziz's build and I want to switch over.

What's the minimum gear-wise to do so?

I have:
5L Shav
(1) Circle of Anguish with fire damage + mana reservation (no buff effect)
Chay's without Charisma
Crown of Inward Eye (no enchant)

Trying to figure out how/when I can switch over. I'm level 91 so I have the space to move passives around.
"
Hedrock01 wrote:
I followed DiabloImmoral'S advice and went full crit multi jewel set-up.

https://pastebin.com/nsHeQ0nE

even more dps :P

hello i did similar thing about you POB but i have 15% cdr spellslinger in helmet and now i have blood magic + herald of ash on gloves, but i have 400 mana unreserved, how is that possible ?
post your pastebin. ill ckeck it

Finally get new Gloves for testing :)
Hi
I have few questions:
1) Which mod on belt would be better damage wise (only prefix)
a) increased damage 17-20% (t3) crafted on the bench for 1ex (14-16% cost only 4 chaos) or
b) increased critical strike chance against shocked enemies - crafted in harvest (shock comes from Corpse Pact - on tree) range between 30 - 45% depends on luck of the craft.

2. If I can't afford ring with Buff Effect+ Fire Damage then if I have to choose one of these so which one is better - already have one with only fire damage but noticed lots of people are using only ring with buff effect.
So which one of the mods is better??

Thank you for any answers.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info