[3.16] LL VD Spellslinger | 8.2 k ES | 75%Block / 75% Spell Block | not recommended anymore

Big Update

Alright guys finally had time to check Detonate Dead variation and updated the guide for Volatile Dead + Detonate Dead Combo this is definitely big times more clear speed and better single target damage too although
the Volatile Dead Number will be lower in PoB now it will be carried out by Detonate Dead.

Updated Video Section for new Clear Video on T16 100% Delirious Maximum Juiced UP

Updated Gear section.

Updated Build Section for Detonate Dead + Volatile Dead splash combo

Special Thanks and Credit goes to Yoelikooo for his submitted idea to add Detonate Dead with reduced herald of ash reservation and Charisma amulet annointment.

"
Standin_Adam wrote:

Sorry about the PoB link. I must have pasted it wrong. This should work:
https://pastebin.com/7maYgXxa

So my average hit of Volatile is SO MUCH lower than yours. I was wondering if there is one significant thing thats cuasing it or if its just smaller increases on each piece of gear thats contributing to that. Right now, im working on getting the 20% belt and spellslinger enchant on helm. Got to save about 50-60 ex for that. If you see any other glaring mistakes let me know.

P.S. I only had portal in there because I was spamming maps and I don't feel like I need immortal call for that.

Once again thanks for your time and all the help. Absolutely in love with this build.

I checked your PoB and copied my gear onto your build.
Basically its the small things that add up like crit multi on rings, 10% Penetration enchant on boots, Wise Oak that isnt working for you because your other resistances are higher than fire resist.
Additional level ups will get big boosts as well. And please try to cap your resistances first use Commander of Darkness as long as your gear cannot carry capped resist.
Also you have no elemental catalysts applied to your rings this will additionally boost damage. Same is true for chayulas amulet get es life modifier to get 4% more converted ES.

You can check all of this yourself if you take the time and compare the "Calcs" ribbon for difference. Enjoy the build.

"
GoldenPiggy wrote:

how can you have all auras and detonate dead on spellslinger? I have same equipment and mana is a problem to be reserved.

The build update have a updated PoB about this. Basically different rings and amulet annointment.

"
op77 wrote:

so gotten this far from yesterday. now saving up for another ring with both the good mods, what next? cinderswallow?

Cinderswallow + The Wise Oak + Bottled Faith for some decent damage upgrades.

"
Nitano wrote:
since I was lucky enough to have found a voices, Can you find a way to insert it?

PS 5 passive skill

ty

Sorry, no idea i guess for Voices Herald Guardian is best build.
Last edited by zzang on May 17, 2020, 8:11:45 AM
Great Job :) Can we use your profile character ? i dont like PoB :D
"
Damiance wrote:
Great Job :) Can we use your profile character ? i dont like PoB :D

Do what you like. The PoB link in the build section is directly made from my current build.
Without PoB you gonna have a harder time to understand what an upgrade is and what not which will usually lead questions that players could answer themselves with PoB.
"
Dudekroc wrote:
Yop,

how can you have all auras and detonate dead on spellslinger? I have same equipment and mana is a problem to be reserved.

Enchant on the helm :)
Last edited by Dudekroc on May 16, 2020, 3:48:49 PM
ZZang,

I recently came aout this video I think is interesting for your build:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hayhnBg6gOk

The the premise is that using summon spectre with very high health will cause desecrate to spawn corpses of those minions with desecrate. In turn you're 3% of maximum life damage portion of Volatile dead and detonate dead damage would increase significantly. In the video he outlines that at 3 spectre's summoned (the amount you get for a level 21 gem) can increased the damage of detonate dead by 100%. This seems like it could be a decent addition to our build. Maybe replace immortal call with summon spectre for some fat damage? Im not sure how PoB can calc this.
Last edited by Standin_Adam on May 16, 2020, 8:05:55 PM
Does the bone offering heal (life on block) work with es builds?
"
Standin_Adam wrote:
ZZang,

I recently came aout this video I think is interesting for your build:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hayhnBg6gOk

The the premise is that using summon spectre with very high health will cause desecrate to spawn corpses of those minions with desecrate. In turn you're 3% of maximum life damage portion of Volatile dead and detonate dead damage would increase significantly. In the video he outlines that at 3 spectre's summoned (the amount you get for a level 21 gem) can increased the damage of detonate dead by 100%. This seems like it could be a decent addition to our build. Maybe replace immortal call with summon spectre for some fat damage? Im not sure how PoB can calc this.

This is a very interesting find although only the last minute could matter for us if its true that in only in boss rooms like Sirus and uber elder only 1 enemy is spawnable which i have my doubts and need to verify this. But this is a very narrow use case. I could do a video about Sirus if its true it should double my damage and i shall almost instakill him in phaase 3. Overall id say it isnt applicable for us expect for having a very nice video record of Sirus kill.

"
Kurohade wrote:
Does the bone offering heal (life on block) work with es builds?

It says recover life on block so it does not work for energy shield.
Last edited by zzang on May 17, 2020, 7:07:06 AM

so uppgraded ring. got the flasks, what next? lvl 21 anger and zealotry?
"
op77 wrote:

so uppgraded ring. got the flasks, what next? lvl 21 anger and zealotry?

I recommend checking for the latest update with Volatile Dead in Combination with Detonate Dead clear speed and single target have become insane. PoB is updated. Also there is updated Video in news section of t16 100% Delirious with DD + VD.
Last edited by zzang on May 17, 2020, 9:22:47 AM
Hey sorry if Im missing something but how do we fit DD without reserving more mana then possible?

nevermind I asume its anointing charisma
Last edited by op77 on May 17, 2020, 10:35:51 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info