[3.16] LL VD Spellslinger | 8.2 k ES | 75%Block / 75% Spell Block | not recommended anymore

People from this community are a tragedy. Since the beginning of this league I have been asking questions on the forum and not once did I receive an answer, it is a bit pathetic that people answer only on those richer in items. For the first time in my life since I play poe, it happened to me that under some post someone did not answer me and did not help. NVM im out.

What do you think about my wand ? :-)
tell us how you make it xD
Hi, i can't get Detonate dead to work with Volatile Dead. When i add detonate dead in the 6L the Volatile Dead balls of fire won't appear. Am i missing something?
"
iiisus wrote:
Hi, i can't get Detonate dead to work with Volatile Dead. When i add detonate dead in the 6L the Volatile Dead balls of fire won't appear. Am i missing something?

Did your Spellslinger turn off because of the higher mana reservation? Detonate Dead can't eat all of your corpses by itself so the VD balls should always be spawning.
"
DiabloImmoral wrote:
"
iiisus wrote:

Did your Spellslinger turn off because of the higher mana reservation? Detonate Dead can't eat all of your corpses by itself so the VD balls should always be spawning.

Yes. Spellslinger turned off. Any hints on best way to mitigate this?

Cheers!
"
Deminii wrote:
People from this community are a tragedy. Since the beginning of this league I have been asking questions on the forum and not once did I receive an answer, it is a bit pathetic that people answer only on those richer in items. For the first time in my life since I play poe, it happened to me that under some post someone did not answer me and did not help. NVM im out.

We ignored you coz your question is literally on the 1st page inside the guide. [Removed by Support]
Last edited by Patrick_GGG on Jul 4, 2020, 6:53:44 AM
"
iiisus wrote:
"
DiabloImmoral wrote:
"
iiisus wrote:

Yes. Spellslinger turned off. Any hints on best way to mitigate this?

Cheers!

Check FAQ point 9.
When you look at damage in POB, are you all considering the ignite damage at all or just focus on the average hit? I ask because a lot of people are using ele focus, which seems to be a big reduction in damage, when factoring in ignite.
Hi i have problem with mana reservation. I cant go with 6 links because i dont have more mana.

I got two enchants on amulet and ring - mana on non channeling skill and it dint worked.

What im doing wrong?
IGN: DarkMorgana PinkMorgana

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info