Ravenous Hideout

"
thep10xer wrote:
PoE is all about reusing assets, saves time and money.

chris wilson is did like an hour long speech about how poe is meant to be played forever, and reusing assets is what makes the quick turnarounds possible and that other companies are "stupid" for doing day night cycles on a certain area, because they are losing that chance at doing that same area as "somewhere else" by changing the background scene.

Tell me one game that doesnt reuse environment assets. It is standard practice in the industry. We would still be stuck with 3 acts and no delve and maps if they didnt. GGG have come up with an efficient workflow for it which is good.

Reusing boss arenas for hideouts may seem lazy but that doesnt undermine the importance of reusing assets elsewhere.
too small... vendors every season start comes more... we have not enough space... pls dont think stupid-think realistic <3
"
Rhaimx wrote:
Please upgrade hideout cap to 1000! Bigger hideouts needs more decorations to be create something unique.

wtf there is a decoration limit? currenty sitting on my first really hideout design and now i´m scared that i can't finish the last spots.. can you tell me the actual cap and where i can see how many i've placed already? thanks!
When will we get a Nexus hideout, from Synthesis?
Asset flip the 213th... give us original stuff! That goes for the whole game
This one looks cool again, but I still do not get it, why cannot we farm it in Lava Lake map.

Please, make all these recent arena hideouts farmable as well for us the non-lazy grindy ones, make it like the Celestial hideout, non-sharable, then we are going to have something to farm towards.

There was no farmable hideout added to the game for a very long time now (the last one was added in 3.6 Synthesis as I recall), I for instance finished self-farming them all already in Legion.

"
Chibizuke wrote:
"
Rhaimx wrote:
Please upgrade hideout cap to 1000! Bigger hideouts needs more decorations to be create something unique.

they need to fix the master favour or implement a new system
the actual take ages to farm 200k for a small pot or a fence

Despite the favour gain ratio is a joke by difficulty (7577 for a T1 map, and just 11150 for a T16 map), They finally already reduced the cost of the decorations by a huge margin recently. I did not buy anything recently, as spent around 27 million favour and finished my current hideout not much before this price cut, but based on a quick check, gain / cost ratio looks acceptable now.

"
jmbeste wrote:
"
Rhaimx wrote:

wtf there is a decoration limit? currenty sitting on my first really hideout design and now i´m scared that i can't finish the last spots.. can you tell me the actual cap and where i can see how many i've placed already? thanks!

Yes, there is really a decoration limit as of 750 units, which is a huge problem for bigger hideouts, like for instance on a Celestial hideout. I tried to fully build it several times, but always ran out of the limit pretty quickly, usually already on the center and 1-2 corners. Now I have a Celestial hideout build only concentrated to the center, closing all the 4 corners, as long as the limit stays.

By the way, You can check the currently used object number easily, export the hideout from in-game (found at bottom right), and just count the lines of the used decorations in the file.
All-time non-streamer luckless dropless rewardless tons-of-time-playing non-TFT-er 100% solo player.
So, it just turns out, we were lied to for years with the promises of a two-storied one PoE 4.0.
All these worse and worse beta leagues, all these braindead changes, all lead to this.
This is the best tactic yet.

We take 1% content of our FREE game, and we give them back to them as hideouts now and then, and we charge them more then 5 games. This is brilliant.

Much easier then actually creating something new, even if it is with already existing objects. Nah. Why do that?

Just copy and past and wait for money.

🎥 https://www.twitch.tv/unga___bunga - LIVE DAILY !
🟢 MAGIx THREAD SC - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2576251
🟢 STD SC PoG SHOP - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2936410

⚀ ⚁ ⚂ ✴︎ ❇︎ ❈ ✧ ★ ☆ ✪ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ♚ ♛ ♜ ♝ ♞ 7 ♟ ♔ ♕ ♖ ♗ ♘ ♙ ✶ ✷ ✵ ✯ ✡︎ ✩ ※ ❅ ⚙︎ ⚃ ⚄ ⚅
"
Mike_84 wrote:
"
jmbeste wrote:
"
Rhaimx wrote:

Yes, there is really a decoration limit as of 750 units, which is a huge problem for bigger hideouts, like for instance on a Celestial hideout. I tried to fully build it several times, but always ran out of the limit pretty quickly, usually already on the center and 1-2 corners. Now I have a Celestial hideout build only concentrated to the center, closing all the 4 corners, as long as the limit stays.

By the way, You can check the currently used object number easily, export the hideout from in-game (found at bottom right), and just count the lines of the used decorations in the file.

Nooooooo 714... thats really really really disappointing..
but anyway, thanks for this info

e: the next step: hmmm, which bushes and flowers can i delete without missin them too much.. goddammit
Last edited by jmbeste on Apr 30, 2020, 6:24:20 AM
Give it a stair case out to a medium sized spot in the feeding trough and you got a deal. Until then this is just another tiny hideout with limited building options/area.
next we get the tiny room in act 6 where we meet nessa and get the black flag for only 25 bucks. (nessa sold separately)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info