[3.10] 1700+ Delve Impale Cyclone Champion: 30M DPS / 7800+ Life / 78/81/77 res

This is a somewhat min-maxed The Saviour build intended to push boundaries.

I've been looking to build a very well rounded Impale Champion with enough survivability and damage to easily cut through T18 100% Delirium maps. After this was achieved, Delve remains the only way to properly stress test this build.

This build can be made into a starter build, and there are plenty of awesome guides for that. The passive tree and gear showcased here are however rather specific and somewhat expensive.

This build revolves around maxing defensive layers in addition to keeping damage high enough. Suitable defenses for Impale Champion are high life pool, fortify effect, physical damage taken as an element, and maximum elemental resistances.

Damage is achieved by stacking impale up to 10, and impale represents 67% of the total damage. The build has 88% effective crit chance at 457% multiplier, resulting to 30M Shaper DPS with The Saviour. Dual curses and 4 Frenzy charges push the non-Shaper DPS to 52M, which is very helpful in deep Delve.

Defenses are achieved by having enough reduced mana reserved to run Pride, Flesh and Stone with Maim, Blood and Sand, Dread Banner and Purity of Ice. The Watcher's Eye provides 10% Physical Damage taken as Cold. Every item has high life rolls in addition to the required mods for each slot.

Pros and Cons

Pros
+ Fast mapper, even in T18 100% Delirium
+ High damage. Can ignore Sirus mechanics by instant phasing
+ Can kill any boss up to 1600 Delve.
+ Tanky. 7800 life, 55% fortify effect, 78/81/77 res, 38% phys taken as ele with Taste of Hate
+ Has pants and a normal neck

Cons
- Very expensive: 1000ex+
- Can't clear reflect maps without Sextants
- Isn't a 1hp Delver. It's hard, see videos


Videos: 1200+ Aul, 100% Delirium T18, Delve nodes, Sirus

Path of Building
Spoiler
https://pastebin.com/Dus8XMKe

Current gear

Can I use Paradoxica?
Spoiler
It's a great budget option, but not as good with top gear. Paradoxica would result to -20% less DPS with this gear, and is good only when combined with Circles of Guilt and Herald of Purity. Running Circles of Guilt would reduce the defensive capabilities of the build, but also require you to get -Mana cost from either chest or amulet.


I'll expand the guide if there's any interest from you guys - do leave feedback! Meanwhile, do reach out IG @MUNAMUNA if you've any questions.
Last edited by Noemj on Apr 27, 2020, 1:03:39 PM
Last bumped on May 13, 2020, 4:08:55 AM
Placeholder
how much budget please ?
"
how much budget please ?
he is linking 2 mirorred items, HH and bottled faith, so it is in the stratosphere, think 100's of exalts.
Lab is 0 fun. Free the ascension points from lab
Awesome build.
I found your Burial YT Video a couple days ago and am currently leveling a champion to build a budget version of your build with 170ex.

My question is: are all the passives on the large cluster jewel necessary? because it would cost around 40ex and i guess that i won't be lucky crafting it myself.
"
RefaJanders wrote:
Awesome build.
I found your Burial YT Video a couple days ago and am currently leveling a champion to build a budget version of your build with 170ex.

My question is: are all the passives on the large cluster jewel necessary? because it would cost around 40ex and i guess that i won't be lucky crafting it myself.


Bloodscent and Deep Cuts are great to have, but the third notable is optional. Smite the Weak is only a +5.4% more damage node.

If you want to go full budget, drop Bloodscent and run Feed the Fury with Soul Tether belt.
Last edited by Noemj on May 1, 2020, 12:07:36 PM
Hey ! this seems like a great build and i would love to play it but im not sure if i have enough curency. Tbh i got bored of power siphon heralds.
I have headhunter, and i will sell my gear ( which will give me a minimum of 130 exalts, maybe even 180, i think prices went up). So i have a budget of around 150 - 180 ex with a headhunter. Can you please give some tips on what is important to get first so i can focus on that and later upgrade? i was thinking i would go with paradoxica for starters.

Thank you, nice build !
"
Xistance4 wrote:
Hey ! this seems like a great build and i would love to play it but im not sure if i have enough curency. Tbh i got bored of power siphon heralds.
I have headhunter, and i will sell my gear ( which will give me a minimum of 130 exalts, maybe even 180, i think prices went up). So i have a budget of around 150 - 180 ex with a headhunter. Can you please give some tips on what is important to get first so i can focus on that and later upgrade? i was thinking i would go with paradoxica for starters.

Thank you, nice build !



tbh maybe i have even more budget, maybe 250 ex with a headhunter, but not sure, im not gonna sell anything in next day or 2 untill i can sort build out and be sure i can afford it to at last have 20mil dps, i would really love if you could help me out a little bit.

Thank you, cheers!
"
Xistance4 wrote:
"
Xistance4 wrote:
Hey ! this seems like a great build and i would love to play it but im not sure if i have enough curency. Tbh i got bored of power siphon heralds.
I have headhunter, and i will sell my gear ( which will give me a minimum of 130 exalts, maybe even 180, i think prices went up). So i have a budget of around 150 - 180 ex with a headhunter. Can you please give some tips on what is important to get first so i can focus on that and later upgrade? i was thinking i would go with paradoxica for starters.

Thank you, nice build !



tbh maybe i have even more budget, maybe 250 ex with a headhunter, but not sure, im not gonna sell anything in next day or 2 untill i can sort build out and be sure i can afford it to at last have 20mil dps, i would really love if you could help me out a little bit.

Thank you, cheers!


You can buy nearly the same gear with that budget, but will need to go a bit more budget on the foil, chest and Watcher's eye. Aim for a curse + explode + crit chest (~70ex), 500+ dps jewelled foil with 2.0+ aps and 6.5+ crit (~24ex), and double damage + crit multi Watcher's eye (~35ex). Other items should fit to that budget.
Nice build, I use it for mapping and I enjoy it a lot !

I wen't from a glad build to this one, and I need more life (I need to change some gear), sometimes I got 1 shot.

Thanks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info