[3.10] MoM Archmage Storm Brand Hierophant (League Starter / All-Content / HC Viable)

"
yoloqueen wrote:
i have been playing fb/ice nova heiro and very frustrated with it. the damage is excellent but i clear slowly and the defenses are poor-not great for this league- i struggle to beat the fog in unjuiced maps. i want to try herald stacker but even farming with ice nova is slow, so i'm thinking about respeccing to something that can consistently farm simulacrum or juiced maps to farm for a bit. your tree looks pretty close to mine so it should be an easy respec. just curious how you think the char would be for farming simula or other endgame stuff without super expensive gear. i dont have many ex to invest in gear.

Oh yeah you can most certainly run this build for Simulacrum farming. I have. Just make sure you run an Atziri's Promise if you're not chaos resist capped, have at least 4.5k life and about 7k mana first and it's smooth sailing all the way through. As long as you make sure not to facetank damage right after casting Storm Brand you'll have no problem going through all 20 waves easily.

Pretty much the same thing stands for endgame in general, but I would advise capping out chaos resistance ASAP if possible. The Sirus and Hunter fights deal a ton of chaos damage, and if you're capped you can faceroll them for the most part. Actually all 4 conquerors are facerollable. Sirus beam is still super deadly on his last phase though, but that is the case for most builds.
nicely written guide had a good thorough read, thank you for writing this.
i am eager to play this tonight in the GCPL, terence's german community private league (HC)
Hey friend,

Sounds like a great build, thanks! I'm wondering if you might be able to provide a screenshot of the skill tree somehow? I am stuck at home due to COVID with only a work computer and I'm playing the game on ps4, so I cannot download the PoB app (stupid work firewalls). The written details you provided are great but I'd love an actual image if you can post one!

"
Whiteness12 wrote:
Hey friend,

Sounds like a great build, thanks! I'm wondering if you might be able to provide a screenshot of the skill tree somehow? I am stuck at home due to COVID with only a work computer and I'm playing the game on ps4, so I cannot download the PoB app (stupid work firewalls). The written details you provided are great but I'd love an actual image if you can post one!

Yeah of course! In the Youtube video linked at the top there's a tree rundown if you're interested. If you just want the final tree, here it is:

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info