3.10.1e Patch Notes (restartless)

ty
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
Unable to connect to patching server. Can anyone help with this? Or is this just an update comming ?
my issue here was evrytime i open the game it comes with a message that i need to update and then shutdown the game... but everytime i open the game ageind it just skips the updating in the client? and just opens the game, this is on a newly formatted raid-0 PC i downloaded the game last night. first time this have happen to me in the 5 years i have played or more.

my HOPEFULLY FIX is i just deleted the 22GB file inside the main folder (Content.ggpk) that is making the game download from new. but then i encounter the next issue. i got 1000/1000 internet at my house. but GGG apparantly only have thair game servers where u download from on a 10/10mbit connection. im downloading MAX with like 15-20mbit. and dont tell its becours its installing at same time :D its still raid-0 system with 2xNVME 3500/3000mbit disk's pliz fix the download server GGG. in 2020 it should be illigal to download with less then 50/100mb pr sec.

hope ur all doing good at GGG. Ty for this nice game. i enjoy it! and i have enjoyed it the last 5 years! :)

UPDATE: Removing the file (content.ggpk) Did not fix this issue...

btw. im using the non-steam version.

Apparantly the fix was restarting the Computer ? :O insanely wierd. who restarts thair PC in 2020 ? :D think u can't really call this a (Reastart free update) LOL?
Last edited by Evaldson on Apr 24, 2020, 1:35:15 PM
"
Evaldson wrote:

Apparantly the fix was restarting the Computer ? :O insanely wierd. who restarts thair PC in 2020 ? :D think u can't really call this a (Reastart free update) LOL?

Computers are a bit like builds in PoE. It does not matter what kind of gear you have if you dont know how to handle it.

All your specs do shit when your Windows 10 has restart pending, it just behaves like a pouting child.
if you nerf 10 gems out of 30, you automatically buff the other 20!
Game works terrible.
"
de99ial wrote:
Game works terrible.

This is by design.
This is a buff.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info