This Weekend's Community Race Event Results

Time for a new proper race season. This league has become stale, the economy is so bad because you didn't nerf Purposeful Harbinger or Archmage hard enough.
Le Toucan Will Return
Poor chip_idiot.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
"
sirgog wrote:
Time for a new proper race season. This league has become stale, the economy is so bad because you didn't nerf Purposeful Harbinger or Archmage hard enough.

if even sirgog is complaining, who liked the synthesis board and is generally very optimistic about anything, you know shit's fooked.

i'm glad i can somewhat compete since i only play one char per league and would have just quit otherwise. i really like delirium in all aspects except the number of new orbs and kosis is overtuned, but i can cheese him from off screen.

the way ggg fumbles on balancing issues every single league since betrayal is absolutely disgusting. i think only full screen cyclone was worse because of how it required pretty much no investment at all. i know the "shifting the meta" argument, but that only arose to white knight their lack of effort in that regard.
Flashback when
TOILETTE  BRUSH  BOYS

@Etti
when a player does more for racing then the company .. and flashback when? Delirium sux balls

"
dachoppa wrote:
"
sirgog wrote:

if even sirgog is complaining, who liked the synthesis board and is generally very optimistic about anything, you know shit's fooked.

i'm glad i can somewhat compete since i only play one char per league and would have just quit otherwise. i really like delirium in all aspects except the number of new orbs and kosis is overtuned, but i can cheese him from off screen.

the way ggg fumbles on balancing issues every single league since betrayal is absolutely disgusting. i think only full screen cyclone was worse because of how it required pretty much no investment at all. i know the "shifting the meta" argument, but that only arose to white knight their lack of effort in that regard.
Problem is every league is basically "open beta" and that league mechanic only gets "fixed" once it's moved to standard. Happened with blight and metamorph already.

And the economy... well... hope you play essence drain or something that doesn't need bottled faith / unnatural instinct / hatred or wrath watcher's eye / voices because you can forget these items exist unless you started herald abusing from week 1 and now have a currency printer in your HO. Meanwhile every other item's price went down the drain if it's not used in that build.

Special condolences for people who wished to play herald of agony / herald of purity minion builds and got screwed by the prices of "herald" jewels.
"
Kammell wrote:
Thank you for the kind words and everyone who has supported the races. It was a pleasure getting to know the people I've met through PoE.

while i'm not into races or watching other players faceroll the content i thank you alot for your time and dedication spent towards poe.

i think a strong community is important for a game, especially since it's still playable for free and unregistered with all the disadvantages attached
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
"
Archwizard wrote:
Poor chip_idiot.

thought it's just a reddit troll anti-enhusiast like me, been astonished he's actually a really good player
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
"
dachoppa wrote:
"
sirgog wrote:

I wouldn't say I'm optimistic generally, I went into near-break mode in Legion because I flat out wasn't feeling the league. Synthesis I thought the Nexus was neither here nor there, but the crafting potential was so incredible that it made the league.

I still regard Synth (post 3.6.3) as second only to Delve in the 3.X releases and would conduct human and/or non-toucan animal sacrifices to have it back.
Le Toucan Will Return
Last edited by sirgog on Apr 21, 2020, 2:06:40 AM
Very nice

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info