T16 Horizon Orb Bug

Can you go to your map stash tab, go to the t16 and take a screenshot? I'm curious about a few things!

Thanks,
"
Can you go to your map stash tab, go to the t16 and take a screenshot? I'm curious about a few things!

Thanks,

I've had to scroll and take another to get the rest on, but there you go!

"
smittles wrote:
Or do you mean Carcass/Summit/Promenade are the only maps which are "new" in tier 16, and do not appear as lower tier versions?

Yes, this.
PLEASE QUOTE ME IF YOU ARE EXPECTING A REPLY
[Removed]
Last edited by xtesterx on May 10, 2020, 2:23:23 PM
May be not a bug...

Since 3.9 the orb can only roll natural tier T16 map
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
"
neohongkong wrote:
May be not a bug...

Since 3.9 the orb can only roll natural tier T16 map

This is correct the reason you can only Horizon orb into Promenade, Carcass, and Summit as your only T16s is because they are the only naturally occurring T16s on the Atlas. What I mean by that is that there are essentially no "lower tiers" of these 3 maps they literally only appear on the atlas once and as a T16.

Example: Toxic Sewers map is usually ran as a T15 but its base tier is infact Tier 3. When trying to Horizon orb any map you always must consider the Base tier as that's what the orb is going to roll off of. Taking this mechanic into considering it may be worth keeping maps like tier 7 Precinct on your filter if the tier 7 Burial Chambers is on your filter because it will always just take 1 horizon orb to convert the Precinct into a Burial Chambers. Hope this helps
Last edited by swoozers on Apr 26, 2020, 10:00:52 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info