[3.10] Max Block Storm Brand Ascendant: Budget Friendly, Ultra Tanky, Fast Mapper, Deathless Sirus 8

"
Eradorus wrote:
"
WhiteWolf6666 wrote:
T16 map Storm Brand
https://youtu.be/7Y5Iq9yCZ0o

Is it you White? if yes you are my heroe :)

Yes, This is my no fast run)
small update shield

7% extra chaos = ~4k dmg in my case!
Last edited by WhiteWolf6666 on Apr 21, 2020, 2:51:56 PM

Any tips for crafting?
Last edited by WhiteWolf6666 on Apr 21, 2020, 4:13:20 PM

Running 6 Fevered Minds, 2x8 passive, 3 Brand gems and Will Shaper. All my resists are capped as well (including chaos)

I was able to do my first Sirius AW8 on under 10ex budget, so thanks for that, not deathless though, I am bad at dodging stuff (dashed into aoe on the ground a few times)

A great build man, thanks for making a guide for us. Any suggestions on what to upgrade next? I have about 10ex to spend from 2 days farming with your build.
this is a pain to level in a fresh league and storm brand leveling sucks
Storm brand best leveling all times))
Is there a way to craft a white socket on my cloak?
This looks like a great build to try, just wanted to ask if you have a link to a current PoB, as the links provided complain about being to an older version, as well as there seems to be some missing connections. Thanks for the build.
Thank you for this build.

Amazing defense with every possible layer included. Having Life, Mana (50% MoM), ES, high Spell and max ATK Block, Armor, Evasion, ATK and Spell Dodge, recovery of Life, Mana and ES on Block and Arcane Cloak. Also triple elemental damage reduction due to wise oak as I have 76(80) on fire, lightning and cold res. And we normally kill stuff which is the best defense.

Made some small adjustments as mapping was a bit slow and i dislike Shield Charge. Now having up to 160% increased MS making it much smoother. Still an open gem slot which I haven't decided exactly what to do with.

Damage at 150k shaper dps and still improvements ahead like more skill points from uber lab.

All of this in less than 24h playtime and for less than 10-15ex, which can be easily cut down to like 7ex if you ignore the chest corruption and lvl your gems yourself and below 5ex if you also cut the large Cluster Jewel option.

Last edited by Ex0rt_ on Apr 21, 2020, 8:05:57 PM
"
exodus863 wrote:
Is there a way to craft a white socket on my cloak?

Syndicate, put Vorici on research and do research safe house.
"
adamec213 wrote:

Running 6 Fevered Minds, 2x8 passive, 3 Brand gems and Will Shaper. All my resists are capped as well (including chaos)

I was able to do my first Sirius AW8 on under 10ex budget, so thanks for that, not deathless though, I am bad at dodging stuff (dashed into aoe on the ground a few times)

A great build man, thanks for making a guide for us. Any suggestions on what to upgrade next? I have about 10ex to spend from 2 days farming with your build.

1) Clarity Watcher's Eye.
2) Unnatural Instinct
3) Helmet Enchant
4) Large Cluster Jewel

But yes the build is strong with budget level gear.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info