[3.10] Max Block Storm Brand Ascendant: Budget Friendly, Ultra Tanky, Fast Mapper, Deathless Sirus 8

Oh ok. important indeed.

Thank you Starx

Era
Took me a while to get used to storm brand, but once it clicked for me, I had a great time.

I would like to use Flame Dash instead of Shield Charge and I want to get Phase Run in there. So I will probably switch Shield Charge - Fortify - Faster Attacks to Flame Dash | Phase Run (+ maybe Inc Duration for PR or Faster Cast for FD). Since the movement speed with Phase Run is pretty good, this would open up different pantheon choices, probably Shakari

I would also like to work one LCJ in. But this would mean 9 additional skill points (5 on a perfect LCJ with 8 skills, 2 sockets + an unused third skill and 4 on another MCJ). I guess that means I would have to switch Intuitive Leap to Unnatural Instinct, which is a bit pricey.

Is it worth the trouble to vaal brand recall for +1?

Oh and by the way: On the post you have "Brand Recall - Physical To Lightning - Curse On Hit - Conduit" on the gloves, which is probably not right.
"
Eradorus wrote:
Oh ok. important indeed.

Thank you Starx

Era

Keep in mind that it will only affect you after you are done with the merciless lab and get the Necromancer.
Last edited by SauMaris on Apr 20, 2020, 10:40:28 AM
On Reddit, someone posted this PoB link for max block ascendant storm brand, except it uses hierophant. If we can get max block without Gladiator, wouldn't this be preferred?

https://pastebin.com/BkdaHWGJ
how could i further increase the damage ?
Feels like my single target has medium damage.
My Timeless Jewel gives me Ritual of Thunder for 3 points. Are 21% resist, 27 % increased lightning dmg and 3 % lighning penetration worth 3 points?
What can I use to craft that shield with both mods?
enjoy assembly
"
What can I use to craft that shield with both mods?

buy it or find online
"
Lethrblack wrote:
how could i further increase the damage ?
Feels like my single target has medium damage.

There are 3 stones and a T16 boss without a hole at level 80. if you have problems with solo aim - read the guide again

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info