[3.13] The most exquisite CoC | Deals damage 'n stuff | 's pretty okay | ShillShill

"
mastreto wrote:
Hello,

I cant help but notice the 3 mods besides multimod on your blade. This is probably the reason I can't crit cap ? Im stuck at about 80% cyclone crit and cant really improve much. Am I doing something wrong ? If you dont mind taking a look - I can use improvements, but I can't imagine how to substantially increase my crit further. I also feel a bit squishy, but that is probably because Im not used to melee builds. Anyway, it feels very nice and Im looking forward to farming up some more currency to improve boots and the watcher's eye.

https://pastebin.com/3ksvviLu

Thank you in advance

Hi!

Yeah, that +13 Strength mod on the Blade is a bit of a waste. It is not a big thing though - all you basically need is a Watchers Eye with both the ES on hit Mod and +Critchance (ideally the one from Hatred but the one from Zealotry might be enough. €dit: the one from Zealotry is enough.)

Also it is kinda frikken crazy how quickly you got all that gear together.

Squishyness improves a lot once you get the cluster jewel going to have 3 Endurance charges up permanently. And yeah - the boots with 70 ES are not ideal. I would recommend to get some with at least 150ish.

Last thing to keep in mind is that Int rolls improve both accuracy and ES for the build. So if you can snatch up some boots with both 150+es and some decent int roll on the suffix it will get you close to 7k ES. One ring of yours also has no ES on it at all. Life rolls are not wasted due to the presence but it can't make up for good ES rolls.

From there on out it's min-maxing time I guess. 28% quality on really good gear/shavs, divine up rolls, maybe get moonstone bases etc. I think 8k ES are possible to reach based on what you already have.

But yeah - this is not a super tanky build either way; dont expect to tank crazy one-tap bossmechanics with it.

I hope that helped! Take care :)

Try that search query for Rings: https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Delirium/d89j6WPIJ

It doesn't have to be a moonstone base, but it would be nice. Non-moonstone ones start at about 60c.

They will improve your ES by a *lot*.

If you want to spend more, then those rings are it: https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Delirium/3n84YW0i5

The one for 17Ex and the one with no pricetag seem really good.

But honestly at that pricepoint upwards you can start crafting them yourself with Awakener Orbs.

In general I would say that the Assassin's Mark on Hit stuff is something to optimize for late in the gearing process. Having the CurseSlot open and unused does not matter that much. It is nice fo sure; but yeah. Expensive.

Another thing you can look into is to switch the Lightning Golem out with an Ice Golem. That's both Crit and Accuracy.
Last edited by Cyrix1337 on Apr 18, 2020, 6:22:05 PM
Thank you for the pointers.

With the upgrades we have a problem - budget :). But im gonna farm some (lockdown). The str. on the blade is just the poor result of an exalt slam, I did what I could with what currency I had, Ive got 70-ish more exalt in unsold gear so soon ill be OK.

Thanks a lot again and happy holidays !

P.S. The aspect of the spider is also unused, do you have some pointers on how to mage to activate it ? I see you run my HP pool and you manged, but I lack.
Last edited by mastreto on Apr 19, 2020, 1:55:24 AM
"
mastreto wrote:
Thank you for the pointers.

With the upgrades we have a problem - budget :). But im gonna farm some (lockdown). The str. on the blade is just the poor result of an exalt slam, I did what I could with what currency I had, Ive got 70-ish more exalt in unsold gear so soon ill be OK.

Thanks a lot again and happy holidays !

P.S. The aspect of the spider is also unused, do you have some pointers on how to mage to activate it ? I see you run my HP pool and you manged, but I lack.

Sure thing!

About the Reservation upkeep:

Precision reserves a fixed amount of mana/life per level. If you cant quite afford your auras delevel precision till you can afford it. If accuracy proofs to be a problem switch the lightning golem to an ice golem.
bro what u use in pantheon?
"
sobotkaa wrote:
bro what u use in pantheon?

Lunaris and Shakari

You can switch it up however you wannt it though.

Just wanted to show off what I accomplished with about 1k alts and a few imprints :)
"
mastreto wrote:

Just wanted to show off what I accomplished with about 1k alts and a few imprints :)

Wow. GZ!

That is basically the perfect blade for this build! :)

€dit spotted that you can crusader slam your belt. No matter what you hit, it will be an upgrade. For best results use a ES-Catalyst first to increase your chances to hit the %ES roll.
Last edited by Cyrix1337 on Apr 19, 2020, 6:16:04 PM
Yea, I was hoping I could implement Inspiration with this, but my crit goes down from 100 to 80% with a zealotry crit jwl. and inspiration. Im gonna stick to increased critical strikes for now :) I would have higher crit if I use increased crit. strikes and a crit multi prismatic jewel.
"
mastreto wrote:
Yea, I was hoping I could implement Inspiration with this, but my crit goes down from 100 to 80% with a zealotry crit jwl. and inspiration. Im gonna stick to increased critical strikes for now :) I would have higher crit if I use increased crit. strikes and a crit multi prismatic jewel.

Yeah- going for inspiration and switching out inc crit strikes is only really possible with a hatred watchers eye.

Got crit against shocked enemies....

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info