[3.13 UPDATED] Bergerbrush's Lacerate Zerker - DPS Machine on a Budget - Project Builds

nice build, pretty fun to play. Hope you keep updating.
"
_wt wrote:
"
Bergerbrush wrote:
This Build from what I can tell is a bit of a sleeper right now. I played this Last League and it was actually really good and it looks even better now with the changes they made to the Skill Tree.

Here is a PoB with absolute GARBAGE EARLY GAME GEAR and it still has 4m+ DPS Cyclone and 5m+ DPS Lacerate.

https://pastebin.com/aTJqit7X

Enjoy anyone who wants to play it this League. Will update the Guide later based on new PoB and changes.

The pastebin link doesn't seem to work on 1.4.169.

Also, what would you recommend now that Starforge is nerfed?

The PoB link works for me but I heard someone else had a problem with PoB as well because they didn't have the Fork version and I do.

Never had that problem last league but with all the Updates now maybe something screwed up
Hey nice build, can you update the clusters jewells?
"
Hey nice build, can you update the clusters jewells?

The Cluster Jewel section has been updated but its not anything special. Mainly we want Run Through on our Large Cluster Jewel and then I've added some examples of Cluster Jewels in the PoB's/Guide.
Hi, for the phase 3 the only gear upgrade is the helmet enchant?
"
Hi, for the phase 3 the only gear upgrade is the helmet enchant?

Yeah this Build/Guide wasn't extremely invested into last League and I still managed to get VERY HIGH damage numbers without investing more than a few exalts into it. So I never really figured out like a crazy way to heavily invest more.

But this League I am playing this as my League Starter and will look into options that can highly increase the damage output by investing more.

For now I would suggest things such as Curse Setup on Rings, MAYBE a Influenced Armour for more Gem setups to enable War Cries and things(would drop in HP though), and with all the new crafting options perhaps a self crafted Sword eventually.

AND I'm waiting for a Path of Building update to determine how crazy this new Rage belt is.
Last edited by Bergerbrush on Jun 24, 2020, 11:00:53 AM
Hello Bergerbrush. Is it possible to have a champion(or even a slayer?)variant with this build ? With berserker, the damage is high but i feel very glasscanon.
Last edited by MONSEIGNEUR on Jun 27, 2020, 4:56:48 AM
"
MONSEIGNEUR wrote:
Hello Bergerbrush. Is it possible to have a champion(or even a slayer?)variant with this build ? With berserker, the damage is high but i feel very glasscanon.

Which one do you prefer? Champion or Slayer?

I can probably make a personal PoB for you if you want.

I totally agree its very glasscannon btw, thats kinda what Zerker does. Huge damage but very squishy :p
This build still playable?
I want play zerker cyclone or lecerate but i hate random oneshots :(

P.s. vd necro so boring, zom-zom cyclone more fun D:
"
Bergerbrush wrote:
"
MONSEIGNEUR wrote:

Which one do you prefer? Champion or Slayer?

I can probably make a personal PoB for you if you want.

I totally agree its very glasscannon btw, thats kinda what Zerker does. Huge damage but very squishy :p

Well,i am playing with a carcass jack atm, the 3 weakness i see, are the lack of aoe without carcass jack (wich give very poor resist), the lack of armour and to finish the lack of leech. That's why i hesitate between both slayer or champion.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info