[3.12] "Toe Nail Clipping Machinegun" Hand of Wisdom and Action Cobra Lash Deadeye CI/Videos/7m+ DPS

"
evilrulz37 wrote:
Just realised that theres a mana reserve node that was moved from 3.10 to 3.11, and getting the 4% mana reserve node now costs 1 more skill point than before. Just a heads up for anyone trying the build. Once you get enlightened 4 though you can free up those 2 points.

Im wondering if it's worth using herald of ice without wind-up cluster?

That's a good point, I did not notice that, thank you for bringing it up.
It's not necessarily worth it, I just enjoy having herald of ice but flesh and stone is a tankier option if your clear feels fine.

My single target is somewhat lacking. Taking me ~20s to kill T14-16 map boss. Anything you can spot that is really clearly wrong?

Have got 3 Follow-Through allocated. I am only Lvl80 so I have a lot of Crit Multi to pick up (haven't got Claws of the Falcon, Heartseeker OR Throatseeker so I'm missing 112% Multi, 85% Crit Chance and 20% inc. damage with hits). I'm not sure if these 10 points will boost my damage significantly, however?

Here are my Abyss Jewels:

Spoiler
+15 to Intelligence
+34 to maximum Energy Shield
Adds 5 to 11 Fire Damage to Bow Attacks
2% chance to Dodge Attack and Spell Hits if you've
been Hit Recently
Spoiler
+14 to Intelligence
+30 to maximum Energy Shield
Regenerate 2.8 Mana per second
Spoiler
+16 to Intelligence
Adds 8 to 20 Fire Damage to Attacks

And I've got space for one more on tree (two more if I cut one Energy from Naught).

I also took +1 Proj because I am 5ex dry hitting Fan of Blades (on its own, not even with anything else) instead of 10% iAS from Ascendancy. If I get Fan of Blades maybe I will change this if I feel like 2 proj is sufficient.

Any suggestions? Thank you very much.

Last edited by Aschente on Jul 4, 2020, 11:52:40 AM
"
Aschente wrote:

My single target is somewhat lacking. Taking me ~20s to kill T14-16 map boss. Anything you can spot that is really clearly wrong?

Have got 3 Follow-Through allocated. I am only Lvl80 so I have a lot of Crit Multi to pick up (haven't got Claws of the Falcon, Heartseeker OR Throatseeker so I'm missing 112% Multi, 85% Crit Chance and 20% inc. damage with hits). I'm not sure if these 10 points will boost my damage significantly, however?

Spoiler
+15 to Intelligence
been Hit Recently
Spoiler
+14 to Intelligence
Spoiler
+16 to Intelligence

And I've got space for one more on tree (two more if I cut one Energy from Naught).

I also took +1 Proj because I am 5ex dry hitting Fan of Blades (on its own, not even with anything else) instead of 10% iAS from Ascendancy. If I get Fan of Blades maybe I will change this if I feel like 2 proj is sufficient.

What are the cluster jewels you are using? Most of the damage pushing post 3mil comes from the medium cluster jewels.
"
relosa wrote:
"
Aschente wrote:

Spoiler
+15 to Intelligence
been Hit Recently
Spoiler
+14 to Intelligence
Spoiler
+16 to Intelligence

What are the cluster jewels you are using? Most of the damage pushing post 3mil comes from the medium cluster jewels.

Two are Follow-Through + Repeater, one is Follow-Through + Streamlined.
"
Aschente wrote:
"
relosa wrote:
"
Aschente wrote:

Spoiler
+15 to Intelligence
been Hit Recently
Spoiler
+14 to Intelligence
Spoiler
+16 to Intelligence

Two are Follow-Through + Repeater, one is Follow-Through + Streamlined.

So the jewels are perfectly fine, very nice.
How about flasks, what flasks do you use?
The biggest issue with crit lightning damage is that you can either have 700k dps to 7m dps depending on your luck. Sometimes it does feel kinda awkward sadly.
I think I will level up more and just invest more into crit as I am missing a lot of the crit nodes. Maybe switch Shaper's Touch to 2-socket Tombfist and change +1 Proj to Accuracy in Ascendancy too.

Only damage flasks are Atziri's Promise, a Silver Flask, a Diamond Flask (of the Order) and ailment immunities.
"
Aschente wrote:
I think I will level up more and just invest more into crit as I am missing a lot of the crit nodes. Maybe switch Shaper's Touch to 2-socket Tombfist and change +1 Proj to Accuracy in Ascendancy too.

Only damage flasks are Atziri's Promise, a Silver Flask, a Diamond Flask (of the Order) and ailment immunities.

If you really care for damage and can replace your helmet, get a helmet with 400 accuracy and +3 chains and get Algor Mortis gloves, it's harder to keep up but it can push the damage to about a 10m spot with how powerful it is. I believe wintertide counts as chilling ground but do not quote me on that.
leveling is pita.

Is there any reason why unticking Chaos Inoculation cut the damage in almost half?

I made a cheaper builds out of yours at 1.4mil with CI and only 942k without CI!. with 5l body armour.
Need more frontal assets and backal assets armor!
"
deepinggiap wrote:
leveling is pita.

Is there any reason why unticking Chaos Inoculation cut the damage in almost half?

I made a cheaper builds out of yours at 1.4mil with CI and only 942k without CI!. with 5l body armour.

Because of Damage On Full Life Support
Hello! Thanks for the build - good guide and explanation.

Just wanted to share my experience with this character and progress so far.

Current gear:

Gear is pretty good. An eventual ring upgrade (the topaz) will happen.

And now for the beef of the build, my clusters:

So I already had a deadeye ele hit character that I converted into this, so I can't speak on the leveling process. However, I can explain my struggles and successes and hopefully help eliminate some of the pain this caused me. Now that I've gotten this far however, wow, bosses and end-game content melts.

The biggest challenge I faced early on was just a feeling of everything being choppy. with only 20-23 mana to work with my character was taking a small step before attacking again. Annoying as hell. Then I switched to Enlighten lv.4. WHAT a difference. Now you are rolling with 80-90 mana and the attack speed truly shines. I wouldn't even recommend getting lv.3. Go right to 4.

The other royal pain in the ass was that large cluster. Getting wind-up and fan of blades proved to be difficult. But if you know your mods and harvest garden, it is actually very easy as wind up is the only crit modifier. So roll fan of blades, regal a suffix and pop on wind up w/ garden.

As of right now, I'm at 6837 ES, and that's WITHOUT my third energy from naught jewel slotted. (I'm only lv 92 atm) By 94 I will have the 2 more points to spec into more ES, puttting me at ~7400 es.

Elder, shaper and Sirus all a breeze.

I also got this nifty piece and am trying like hell to +3 chain it:

If I can hit it, that will be a huge DPS boost.

Again, thanks for the build! Hell of a lot of fun.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info