[3.11 UPDATED] Fivers Endless Rage Berserker || Warcry - Max Rage - Bladestormer

Don't panic.
"
BabyGucci wrote:
So far so good, I'm killing bosses in under a second, but survivability can be an issue at times. Also is a HH okay to use for this build? I got lucky and found a 3 passive voices in Simulacrum and sold it for 165 ex, so got that to play with. If you can, please check my profile and see what should be upgraded. Thanks! my favorite and strongest build so far.

Damn dude, having a look at your character and your items are awesome. Even an impale WE. That one must've cost a fortune. I have a few pointers, but we'll get to that.

Headhunter is definitely a viable option for the build. Like with any other build, headhunter isn't good for boss damage in fights versus bosses like Sirus, Shaper, etc. But it still definitely works.
You obviously lose a LOT of damage initially when you unequip Ryslatha's though. That is, of course, before you get a bunch of bonuses from HH. :p

Let's have a look at your character. To be honest, you haven't done a single thing wrong, which I find incredibly refreshing. This is rare. It's easy to miss stuff. That said, there's always things you can improve.

Skills:

Nothing wrong at all. On thing though. Since you have the Awakened Melee Phys, you should replace the Warcry Jewel with Haunting Shout, for another Warning Call. This would give you a pretty significant damage boost. We're talking like a 8-9% boost in your total damage.
So this should be the first thing to do.

Aside from that, I don't have anything to comment on here

Passive tree:

I would get rid of Words of Glory and use those points defensively on some life nodes. This is something that I am changing in the next version of the PoB, since we've found out that it doesn't seem to be needed.
Best situation (imo) would be to get new Fettle Jewels that all have 3 passives instead. This would allow you to get another node that could help out with resists/stats/damage since you will get 4 extra passives that it would be possible on. I know you are maxed, but I'll make that harder when we look at items.
I would also go the upper path on the Disemboweling node. It would give more damage than the way you have it now (which is pretty weird to be honest :p).

Alternatively you can go the lower path and use the last point on trying to get Versatility. This might be needed to max your accuracy (I'll get to it).
This would also mean you skip changing one of the Fettle Jewels.

Items:

Your offhand sword could be a lot better if you divined it for a better roll on the added physical damage, and after that, corrupt it in the bestiary for the 30% quality. You don't have to divine it, it already has a good roll, but it's just a shame the max added damage is so low. :(
You honestly probably shouldn't.
If you just corrupt it in the bestiary right now, it would give you about a 2%
damage boost, and it will cost you more or less nothing. This is before any of the above mentioned changes are implied.

Your helm is good. I would preferably like to see accuracy on it. Accuracy on Helm and Gloves is enough to max your hit rating.

Not much to say about Farrul's Fur really.

Your gloves are insane. They are probably not possible to replace.

Your boots are also very good. It would've been cool if they had something else than the aspect on it, but they are also hard to replace.

Same for your amulet. It would've been disgusting if it had crit multiplier.

Next up is something that I recommend that you should change. Your Amethyst Ring is pretty bad. It has the Accuracy which is the good thing about it, but I really recommend just getting that on your helmet instead.
I would put a Mark of the Elder here. Seriously, this ring is so good, it's rediculous. It's really hard to replace. This is what I meant earlier by making it harder for you to max your resists and accuracy.
With some Abrasive Catalysts on a good roll, it can be a DPS increase of 10% (!!!!) of your total DPS. It would also give you more life. Again, these values are before any of the other changes have been applied.

Not much to say about the belt. I will try out Headhunter myself, so that could be fun.

I really don't have much to say about your flasks either.
It would be really cool to get corrupting blood on any of the jewels (which is obviously pretty hard on a build using very specific rare jewels).
That way you could get rid of the bleed immunity on your life flask and instead get attack speed on it.
Personally I would also replace your life flask with a quicksilver flask instead. Or maybe even a defensive one for some extra armour/evasion. Personally I don't really feel the need of a life flask, but I leave that up to personal preference. I don't mind dying every now and then.

You should get a perfect Lion's Roar. In this case it would only be a DPS increase of 1% for you, but that's still a very easy % to get.

Nothing to comment with the jewels aside for the previously mentioned stuff.

That's all I have. You've done a really great job with your stuff.
With the survival part, the only good advice I have really would be to change the nodes mentioned in the passive tree. Maybe even get rid of Dismembering for some extra life nodes.
And possibly get evasion/armour/dodge on a flask. Your call.

The changes mentioned above (aside from the super expensive ones, like having crit multi on that amulet), would give you a DPS increase of around 30%, and you would get 400 life.
Edit: You would be at around 70m Sirus DPS lmao.

Also, try to keep Fortify up as much as possible. It's a very powerful defensive buff, and all you need to do is leap slam every now and then.

Hope this was somewhat useful!!

Don't panic.
Last edited by Fiver on Apr 23, 2020, 5:19:00 AM
Spoiler
"
Fiver wrote:
"
TheNotForBan wrote:
Hello,
yesterday i respec'ed my oni goroshi berserker into your build, bought almost all necessary items and now trying out your build. Feels good so far, but i feel like Pob numbers aren't working correctly, im using the fork one.
Here is my Pob: https://pastebin.com/HqLDbnXh
could you help me optimalise this build? got about 10 ex more to spare, with possibility of another 10 when my items sell. Whan can i improve, what item can i change to get most sirus DPS. Thanks in Advance!

edit: p190001 had a huge part in the making of this build, so anything he says is also something worth changing. We might have different suggestions every now and then though. :p

Well, the reason your DPS is showing very low is because you've missed a few things.

In the config page, you should have "melee distance to enemy" set to 10. Since we are using Close Combat support, we want to stay as close to our enemy as possible to get as much damage as possible.
You had also forgotten to select the enemy as a boss. You should always do that if you want an accurate DPS measurement.
When you get Haunting Shout on one of your warcry jewels, you should also check "is the enemy intimidated".
A personal preference of mine, is to lower the rage slightly. You're never really at 50 rage stacks for any longer period of time.

When you import your character to PoB, it sometimes skips filling in the cluster jewels as well. They weren't selected in the passive skill tree, so you have to actually place the points again. This was the biggest reason your dps was weird. :)

That said, I have a couple of things that I can comment on that could make your character stronger.

Let's start with skills.

You don't have a Vaal Ancestral Warchief. You should get one of those. The burst DPS you get from it is very good. Only use the vaal version. You can have both that one and Ancestral Protector up at the same time, even though both are totems.

Same thing with Vaal Haste. You should get one.

I recommend putting a Fortify Support in your leap slam setup. It's a great way to get extra defense when you are clearing maps, simulacrum, etc. Fortify is very strong.

Speaking of survival, you need to get a Cast When Damage Taken setup. You should have a CWDT - Increased Duration - Immortal Call - Blood Rage.
When immortal call triggers and you have 5 endurance charges up, you become pretty much immune to physical damage for the duration, and it will last for 3 seconds. It's insanely powerful and if you feel like you are dying a lot, then this will change that.
You don't need to use blood rage, but I prefer doing it. It's extra damage, and some life leech.

Next, on to items.

Before I start going in to the items individually, I want to point out something that is a big reason why you're not seeing as big DPS numbers as you could. That is your Accuracy Rating. You are only at around 90% hit chance, which is too low. We need to get this up to 100%.
There are three things you can do that will solve this.
First one is annoint "weathered hunter" on your amulet. It's very cheap to annoint and will also give you some resists.
The second and third thing is getting accuracy on two of your items.
You have a little on your gloves, but you preferably want 430+.
The best items to get the accuracy on are probably the gloves and the helmet.
Check what I'm wearing.

The helmet is the easiest one, since we aren't looking for any specific influence modifiers to begin with. Aim for Life + Resist + Accuracy on it.

You can also get it from amulet and rings if you get a T1 and use abrasive catalysts on it, but there are other important modifiers we want on rings and amu, so they are not the best place.

Lets go through your items one at a time.

Weapons:
There is not a lot for me to comment on here. You have saviour and you have a decent rare sword.
I want to point out one pretty big thing though, and that is that your sword is lacking crit chance.
There are three mods that you want on any good phys weapon. Phys damage - Attack Speed - Crit Chance.
Assuming you have get 100% hit chance, a sword with 400 pdps and 25% crit chance would do more damage than the sword you use with 442 pdps.
So it might not be the highest priority on your gear right now, but you should replace it when you can.

Helmet:
If you rolled a T2 accuracy roll on this one with 430+ accuracy (T2 can reach 480), and allocated Weathered Hunter, you would be at 100% hit chance. Might be worth rerolling this one a few times.
If you use serrated + pristine fossils, it would take an average of 13 attempts to get T2 life and T2 accuracy on it.
You have to have itemlevel 85 to roll T1 accuracy, so don't try to roll for that unless the ilvl is higher than that. But you only need T2 so thats fine.

Armour:
Not much to say about this one.

Gloves:
The life on these gloves is great, and you have some resist on it as well. Aside from that though, they are really something you should consider replacing.
Also, the crafted elemental damage is completely useless for us, since we are using Brutality in our Bladestorm setup, so we can't even deal elemental damage.
With warlord exalts you can get % melee damage.
Other than that, try to get # to # phys damage, % attack speed, etc. And if you craft something, craft % increased damage. Look at the ones I linked above as a reference.

Boots:
You have Tailwind, Elusive, and crafted movement speed, but everything else is pretty bad.
I would look to replace these. You can make them yourself if you feel comfortable doing that. Crafting can be really fun.

Amulet:
I would try to get something with Crit multiplier on it.
In general, this is a very mediocre amulet (just like the one I'm wearing :<).
The Phys damage is pretty low-tier, and that's the only damage mod on it.
High phys damage and crit multiplier are the best ones.

Rings:
You need new ones. You have a lot of unnecesary modifiers on some of your items, like the avian on your boots, and the herald on your ring. You should probably use another base as well, on the Curse on Hit ring. That said, the other mods on it are good.
Get a Mark of the Elder instead of your sapphire ring. You have a lot of resist on it, I get that, but try to get those elsewhere. It might even be worth getting a few points in the passive tree, temporarily (like diamond skin). Mark of the Elder is pretty much BiS, even later on. It's hard to replace, even though that is eventually in the pipe. It does INSANE amounts of damage together with a shaper ring.

Belt:
Use abrasive crystals on it. Seriously, it will increase the damage a lot.

Flasks:
Get rid of Atziri's Promise. Again, we can't do any other damage except physical, since we are using Brutality. This one does absolutely nothing for you.
A bottled faith would obviously be the best option here, but before that, I would recommend using a normal Sulphur Flask. You can try to roll attack speed on it for some extra damage.

Jewels:
The large ones are great. No need to do anything about those. Theoretically, you can get a third mod on them. Might even be worth an exalt. Up to you. I probably would.

You could change a bit on the medium ones. I recommend getting Cry Wolf and Haunting shout on 2 of them.
So you to Mob mentality + 2x warning call, 1x cry wolf, 1x haunting shout.
Haunting shout will give you intimidate which is a LOT of damage. Cry Wolf will ensure that you are stacked on endurance charges even before you enter combat. This one isn't "necessary" but it's good.

The small jewels you have are good. You have Surging Vitality on one of them though. It isn't bad, but I would prefer another Fettle.
You obviously want one more of these.

The watcher's eye is great. The only one that would be better would be a pride-impale one. And that one is just rediculously expensive.

Lets head on to your passive tree:

I would consider skipping the "melee critical strike chance" node you have near Disemboweling.
I would probably wait with Dismembering for now as well.
You need some more life.
Get another Fettle, and get one of the remaining life nodes that you have access to.

Other than that, I don't think there's a lot to comment on.

Hope you find some of this useful. :)
If you need more help, just gimme a shout.

Thank you very much for that long explanations! Version that you commended on was done very fast thats why it lacked gems and some items.
I have spent all my resources to modify the build, It's not perfect i know, but managed to get better numbers. Have to pick immune to poison on pantheon and change sulphur flask mods. since droped my all res ring i needed to get extra resists in my tree. Yesterday i managed to kill A8 Sirus by myself first time in this league. Going now to try earn more currency so i will be able to improve my items.
here is my current pob:
https://pastebin.com/e3hZxSNQ

Also a question. What do you thing about using helmet enchant that grants 30% increased buff effect. We are at Berserk almost all the time, wouldn't that be better, or +1 to number of bladestorms is just too powerful to pass?
Last edited by TheNotForBan on Apr 23, 2020, 7:19:47 AM
"
LizardDi wrote:
Hi, thanks for guide! Trying this build out atm, and my dps seems rather low.. I use little different items, if you could check it out? https://pastebin.com/X4ijmdWE
Or am i just missing some option from POB..

Let's go through your character and take one thing at a time.

There is one thing I want to mention right away before we start. You do not have 100% impale chance. Until you get Deep Cuts + Run Through jewels, you should get Swift Skewering. Right now you are only at 80%. Missing 20% impale chance is kind of a big deal.

We'll start with items.

Your sword could be upgraded a lot. The DPS is better than Soul Taker, but you should try to upgrade when you can.
I realize that this is very expensive, and it's not your top priority, but when you can, I recommend getting a Saviour. But again, that's not top priority.

I'm not a fan of using abyssus. I recommend you get something else. You should really be looking for a rare helmet with the +1 bladestorm enchant. It will give you more damage than abyssus, and without the loss in defense. It's a good source for life, resist, and later on accuracy. The accuracy isn't needed right now, but when you swap out lycosidae, it's important.

Replacing the Tabula Rasa would be a good idea. Just buy a rare armour until you can afford a Farrul's Fur.

Your gloves are actually pretty ok. I would craft attack speed on them instead of that resist. Get that resist on your helm or body armour instead. When you swap from Lycosidae, you need accuracy on gloves, but as long as you use Lycosidae, those are good.

Tailwind on your boots would be a pretty big upgrade for damage. You have a lot of resists on your current ones, but again, try to get that on helm/gloves/ring instead.

I like your amulet. It's a shame it doesn't have more phys damage, but that's a good amulet.

And both your rings are good as well. I'm not sure if you have 20% quality on the MotE, but if you don't then you should get it. Otherwise you need to divine it or buy a better one. You have 83% right now, but with 20% from catalysts you can get as much as 96 if you have a good roll.

If you can get a Ryslatha's Coil, that would be really good. That belt provides a big boost in damage.

When it comes to flasks, most of the ones you are using are good. You also have the crit on the diamond flask, which is great.
But your Lion's Roar has the worst possible roll. You might think 5% isn't a big deal, but the modifier "more" is incredibly powerful.
Here's why: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/592377982

As for the cluster Jewels, those are exactly the way they are supposed to be in a cheap version of the build. You want to upgrade to Deep cuts + Run Through when you can. That will add a LOT of damage. When you have 2 of these jewels you can also skip Dread Banner and get War Banner. You currently have 2 banners equipped, which is something you should change. You can't use 2 banners at the same time, so ditch War Banner for now.

All the other jewels are the way they should be. One thing though. I recommend getting Fettle jewels with 3 passives. That way you can get some extra resists/stats/life/damage for just 1 extra passive. That's much better than grabbing the extra 5% nodes you have.

You should get a Watcher's Eye though. You don't need to get the 2 impale stacks one, because that one is just silly expensive, but the double damage when using pride is affordable.

Let's head on to skills:

Like mentioned above, you can only have one banner. Use dread banner until you can get 100% impale without it.

If the PoB is correct, your Bladestorm, Multistrike, and Close Combat are only level 2 (!?!?). Buy level 20 gems! Also, get quality on them.

Same goes for a bunch of other gems.
Berserk is only 13, Enduring Cry is only 2, Second Wind is only 2, Pride is only 14, etc etc.

Before any other changes, just getting your skill gems to 20/20 would almost double your dps.

Passives

Like mentioned earlier, you need to get Forceful Skewering for now. Otherwise you aren't 100% impale.

You have taken one jewel socket more than I have put out in the passive tree. Transcendent flesh is cool, but just getting blade of cunning would do almost double the dps. Also, Blade of Cunning gives you more damage than Dismembering.

Another note here is that you don't have the endurance charges. I recommend getting them since they are an important source for defense.

There are some prioritizing to do here. Maybe you can wait with the endurance charges if you don't have problems with surviving, but those 4 points are 8% physical damage reduction that you are losing out on. That's quite a lot of mitigation.

I'll send you your passive tree the way I think it should look like at next level.

http://poeurl.com/cRb7

Getting even half of these changes done is going to make a huge difference.

Good luck! :)

Don't panic.
"
TheNotForBan wrote:

Thank you very much for that long explanations! Version that you commended on was done very fast thats why it lacked gems and some items.
I have spent all my resources to modify the build, It's not perfect i know, but managed to get better numbers. Have to pick immune to poison on pantheon and change sulphur flask mods. since droped my all res ring i needed to get extra resists in my tree. Yesterday i managed to kill A8 Sirus by myself first time in this league. Going now to try earn more currency so i will be able to improve my items.
here is my current pob:
https://pastebin.com/e3hZxSNQ

Also a question. What do you thing about using helmet enchant that grants 30% increased buff effect. We are at Berserk almost all the time, wouldn't that be better, or +1 to number of bladestorms is just too powerful to pass?

I can't have a look at your PoB right now, a bit starved on time at the moment.

As for the enchant, this is something I have considered and I think it can be viable. You would get similiar numbers in terms of dps.
It's slightly lower, but it's not a bad option.

Don't panic.
Spoiler
"
Fiver wrote:
"
BabyGucci wrote:
So far so good, I'm killing bosses in under a second, but survivability can be an issue at times. Also is a HH okay to use for this build? I got lucky and found a 3 passive voices in Simulacrum and sold it for 165 ex, so got that to play with. If you can, please check my profile and see what should be upgraded. Thanks! my favorite and strongest build so far.

Damn dude, having a look at your character and your items are awesome. Even an impale WE. That one must've cost a fortune. I have a few pointers, but we'll get to that.

Headhunter is definitely a viable option for the build. Like with any other build, headhunter isn't good for boss damage in fights versus bosses like Sirus, Shaper, etc. But it still definitely works.
You obviously lose a LOT of damage initially when you unequip Ryslatha's though. That is, of course, before you get a bunch of bonuses from HH. :p

Let's have a look at your character. To be honest, you haven't done a single thing wrong, which I find incredibly refreshing. This is rare. It's easy to miss stuff. That said, there's always things you can improve.

Skills:

Nothing wrong at all. On thing though. Since you have the Awakened Melee Phys, you should replace the Warcry Jewel with Haunting Shout, for another Warning Call. This would give you a pretty significant damage boost. We're talking like a 8-9% boost in your total damage.
So this should be the first thing to do.

Aside from that, I don't have anything to comment on here

Passive tree:

I would get rid of Words of Glory and use those points defensively on some life nodes. This is something that I am changing in the next version of the PoB, since we've found out that it doesn't seem to be needed.
Best situation (imo) would be to get new Fettle Jewels that all have 3 passives instead. This would allow you to get another node that could help out with resists/stats/damage since you will get 4 extra passives that it would be possible on. I know you are maxed, but I'll make that harder when we look at items.
I would also go the upper path on the Disemboweling node. It would give more damage than the way you have it now (which is pretty weird to be honest :p).

Alternatively you can go the lower path and use the last point on trying to get Versatility. This might be needed to max your accuracy (I'll get to it).
This would also mean you skip changing one of the Fettle Jewels.

Items:

Your offhand sword could be a lot better if you divined it for a better roll on the added physical damage, and after that, corrupt it in the bestiary for the 30% quality. You don't have to divine it, it already has a good roll, but it's just a shame the max added damage is so low. :(
You honestly probably shouldn't.
If you just corrupt it in the bestiary right now, it would give you about a 2%
damage boost, and it will cost you more or less nothing. This is before any of the above mentioned changes are implied.

Your helm is good. I would preferably like to see accuracy on it. Accuracy on Helm and Gloves is enough to max your hit rating.

Not much to say about Farrul's Fur really.

Your gloves are insane. They are probably not possible to replace.

Your boots are also very good. It would've been cool if they had something else than the aspect on it, but they are also hard to replace.

Same for your amulet. It would've been disgusting if it had crit multiplier.

Next up is something that I recommend that you should change. Your Amethyst Ring is pretty bad. It has the Accuracy which is the good thing about it, but I really recommend just getting that on your helmet instead.
I would put a Mark of the Elder here. Seriously, this ring is so good, it's rediculous. It's really hard to replace. This is what I meant earlier by making it harder for you to max your resists and accuracy.
With some Abrasive Catalysts on a good roll, it can be a DPS increase of 10% (!!!!) of your total DPS. It would also give you more life. Again, these values are before any of the other changes have been applied.

Not much to say about the belt. I will try out Headhunter myself, so that could be fun.

I really don't have much to say about your flasks either.
It would be really cool to get corrupting blood on any of the jewels (which is obviously pretty hard on a build using very specific rare jewels).
That way you could get rid of the bleed immunity on your life flask and instead get attack speed on it.
Personally I would also replace your life flask with a quicksilver flask instead. Or maybe even a defensive one for some extra armour/evasion. Personally I don't really feel the need of a life flask, but I leave that up to personal preference. I don't mind dying every now and then.

You should get a perfect Lion's Roar. In this case it would only be a DPS increase of 1% for you, but that's still a very easy % to get.

Nothing to comment with the jewels aside for the previously mentioned stuff.

That's all I have. You've done a really great job with your stuff.
With the survival part, the only good advice I have really would be to change the nodes mentioned in the passive tree. Maybe even get rid of Dismembering for some extra life nodes.
And possibly get evasion/armour/dodge on a flask. Your call.

The changes mentioned above (aside from the super expensive ones, like having crit multi on that amulet), would give you a DPS increase of around 30%, and you would get 400 life.
Edit: You would be at around 70m Sirus DPS lmao.

Also, try to keep Fortify up as much as possible. It's a very powerful defensive buff, and all you need to do is leap slam every now and then.

Hope this was somewhat useful!!

Hey Fiver, Thank you for the informative feedback! I will definitely try out all the tips you gave.

Oh and let me know how the HH goes ;)
I will be starting up my stream in about 10 minutes. If you need help over the next 6+ hours I suggest you join me there, and I'll do my best to help out.

You can of course just leave a comment here, and I'll help you out tomorrow when I get up.

http://www.twitch.tv/holyfivr

Don't panic.
Hi I'm coming from a BV poison assassin. Big damage but sucky sometimes due to random 1 shots. Pending equipment to sell. Only have 14 ex atm. Halfway between your budget build and standard build. I looked at cluster jewel run through + deepcuts is 5-6 ex now. Buying 2 of that I'll be broke without a chance at farrul. Not sure where to begin.
"
Fiver wrote:
"
LizardDi wrote:
Hi, thanks for guide! Trying this build out atm, and my dps seems rather low.. I use little different items, if you could check it out? https://pastebin.com/X4ijmdWE
Or am i just missing some option from POB..

Let's go through your character and take one thing at a time.

There is one thing I want to mention right away before we start. You do not have 100% impale chance. Until you get Deep Cuts + Run Through jewels, you should get Swift Skewering. Right now you are only at 80%. Missing 20% impale chance is kind of a big deal.

We'll start with items.

Your sword could be upgraded a lot. The DPS is better than Soul Taker, but you should try to upgrade when you can.
I realize that this is very expensive, and it's not your top priority, but when you can, I recommend getting a Saviour. But again, that's not top priority.

I'm not a fan of using abyssus. I recommend you get something else. You should really be looking for a rare helmet with the +1 bladestorm enchant. It will give you more damage than abyssus, and without the loss in defense. It's a good source for life, resist, and later on accuracy. The accuracy isn't needed right now, but when you swap out lycosidae, it's important.

Replacing the Tabula Rasa would be a good idea. Just buy a rare armour until you can afford a Farrul's Fur.

Your gloves are actually pretty ok. I would craft attack speed on them instead of that resist. Get that resist on your helm or body armour instead. When you swap from Lycosidae, you need accuracy on gloves, but as long as you use Lycosidae, those are good.

Tailwind on your boots would be a pretty big upgrade for damage. You have a lot of resists on your current ones, but again, try to get that on helm/gloves/ring instead.

I like your amulet. It's a shame it doesn't have more phys damage, but that's a good amulet.

And both your rings are good as well. I'm not sure if you have 20% quality on the MotE, but if you don't then you should get it. Otherwise you need to divine it or buy a better one. You have 83% right now, but with 20% from catalysts you can get as much as 96 if you have a good roll.

If you can get a Ryslatha's Coil, that would be really good. That belt provides a big boost in damage.

When it comes to flasks, most of the ones you are using are good. You also have the crit on the diamond flask, which is great.
But your Lion's Roar has the worst possible roll. You might think 5% isn't a big deal, but the modifier "more" is incredibly powerful.
Here's why: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/592377982

As for the cluster Jewels, those are exactly the way they are supposed to be in a cheap version of the build. You want to upgrade to Deep cuts + Run Through when you can. That will add a LOT of damage. When you have 2 of these jewels you can also skip Dread Banner and get War Banner. You currently have 2 banners equipped, which is something you should change. You can't use 2 banners at the same time, so ditch War Banner for now.

All the other jewels are the way they should be. One thing though. I recommend getting Fettle jewels with 3 passives. That way you can get some extra resists/stats/life/damage for just 1 extra passive. That's much better than grabbing the extra 5% nodes you have.

You should get a Watcher's Eye though. You don't need to get the 2 impale stacks one, because that one is just silly expensive, but the double damage when using pride is affordable.

Let's head on to skills:

Like mentioned above, you can only have one banner. Use dread banner until you can get 100% impale without it.

If the PoB is correct, your Bladestorm, Multistrike, and Close Combat are only level 2 (!?!?). Buy level 20 gems! Also, get quality on them.

Same goes for a bunch of other gems.
Berserk is only 13, Enduring Cry is only 2, Second Wind is only 2, Pride is only 14, etc etc.

Before any other changes, just getting your skill gems to 20/20 would almost double your dps.

Passives

Like mentioned earlier, you need to get Forceful Skewering for now. Otherwise you aren't 100% impale.

You have taken one jewel socket more than I have put out in the passive tree. Transcendent flesh is cool, but just getting blade of cunning would do almost double the dps. Also, Blade of Cunning gives you more damage than Dismembering.

Another note here is that you don't have the endurance charges. I recommend getting them since they are an important source for defense.

There are some prioritizing to do here. Maybe you can wait with the endurance charges if you don't have problems with surviving, but those 4 points are 8% physical damage reduction that you are losing out on. That's quite a lot of mitigation.

I'll send you your passive tree the way I think it should look like at next level.

http://poeurl.com/cRb7

Getting even half of these changes done is going to make a huge difference.

Good luck! :)

Wow so detailed and good answer, thank you!! I'm gonna start making thosw changes right now, thank you again. Let's see how it Works out.
hi fiver, i ran your frost blades raider build last league and now i want to try this one! do you have some tipps for levelling (tree, items, skills...)?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info