[3.11 UPDATED] Fivers Endless Rage Berserker || Warcry - Max Rage - Bladestormer

This item maybe allows us to use the berserk skill like in the old days
with self curse temp chain and warding modded flask (prefer mana flask)
"
Johansoll wrote:
Do you think this build is going to work after all the nonsense of the new league (heist)??

Well, it's definitely nerfed to the ground. Just like last league...

I'm not sure. Before we know more about new unique items and replicas, it's hard to say.

The build itself will *work*, but it's not going to be as strong as previously.

I'm going to see what things can be changed, but I would not consider it a league starter until we find solutions.

Don't panic.
"
federal11 wrote:

This item maybe allows us to use the berserk skill like in the old days
with self curse temp chain and warding modded flask (prefer mana flask)

Yeah, if the build is to survive, we will definitely need to find a good way to keep our rage up, since they just destroyed enduring cry for us. That belt is a cool option.

Problem with replacing Ryslatha's Coil though, is that we will lose lots of damage.
I'm not sure what to do with the build right now to be honest.
Keeping rage maxed with warcries does not seem very efficient anymore.

I'm not going to update the build for 3.12 for now, until we learn more about other uniques and/or find new solutions to revive the build to its former strength.

Don't panic.
"
Fiver wrote:
"
Johansoll wrote:
Do you think this build is going to work after all the nonsense of the new league (heist)??

Well, it's definitely nerfed to the ground. Just like last league...

I'm not sure. Before we know more about new unique items and replicas, it's hard to say.

The build itself will *work*, but it's not going to be as strong as previously.

I'm going to see what things can be changed, but I would not consider it a league starter until we find solutions.

Thanks fo responding! Yeah, got really sad when I saw everything being nerfed, AGAIN! (I don´t know why they hate melees so much)
Anyway, maybe I´ll try your frostblades raider!

BTW, you, by far, have the best build guides! Thanks for the content!
Last edited by Johansoll on Sep 17, 2020, 9:37:53 AM
did you try this build with psychotic axe in heist league?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info