[3.12] Invincible Spectres Necro Summoner - HC Viable - Boss Killer - High Clear Speed

"
Keynomaru2 wrote:

I don't really like shield charge so trying AG and Stone Golem linked with meat shield, If AG proves tanky enough and maybe it is with all this extra block and life from death I'll give it a Kingmaker. Hopefully I'll get lucky and get a 21 gem so I can at least have the 4th spectre. I tried to go for cheaper items and more survivability because I hate dying. I might settle for level 12 projectile weakness and get a boot with 20 movement speed instead. I usually only go to level 92 so gonna look into what I can do with my last 7 points cluster jewel wise.

Looks like a strong variation of the build. I like the idea of using Animated Guardian and Stone Golem with Meat Shield Support so zombies can become more aggressive! It helps damage because they of cause help out more on the backline themselves, but they also assist your other minions much better with reduced resistances to your enemies.

I can see it's a more tanky variant, also with the Magna Ecplisis. A great shield, no doubt about it. I haven't used Animated Guardian myself in a long time, because it keeps dying, but that might actually not be an issue for once! I'll look into trying it out myself as well!

Good luck with the leveling process! I'm excited to see what you've already made of this build!
I never beat the Sirius fight yet, I am at him now. Last time I tried 2 leagues ago? my minions just ran into the big balls of death so I didn't learn anything about the fight at all.

While maping 2 of my Zombies died against the Primordial Blocks boss and my Frost Sentinels died once in a T15 ele reflect map where the enemies were in a really tiny room and the rare had that buff the prevents death. Other then that no minion deaths.

21/23 Phantasms around 25c don't hesitate to buy one for your collection.
"
Keynomaru2 wrote:
I never beat the Sirius fight yet, I am at him now. Last time I tried 2 leagues ago? my minions just ran into the big balls of death so I didn't learn anything about the fight at all.

While maping 2 of my Zombies died against the Primordial Blocks boss and my Frost Sentinels died once in a T15 ele reflect map where the enemies were in a really tiny room and the rare had that buff the prevents death. Other then that no minion deaths.

21/23 Phantasms around 25c don't hesitate to buy one for your collection.

Ah, I can see how the math doesn't quite add up against ele reflect and immortal aura with pierce from curse. That's easily many times the damage reflected per projectile without the healing, since they can't kill and might not even hit a rare monster each time. That's very interesting!
Hello !

Thanks a lot, I really like the idea on this build for keeping minions safer. I do hate re-summoning "permanent" minions, so for now I kept playing minions that needs to be recast anyway.

I'm trying a personal take on this trying to reach max block and some other automation shenanigans. I'll share if it ends up being any good :-)
Anyone have a POB with the gear/skills done?
"
baconbyte wrote:

You can just fetch the author's profile directly via PoB and import his only Delirium char.
"
thomzon wrote:
"
baconbyte wrote:

You can just fetch the author's profile directly via PoB and import his only Delirium char.

Please share when you have something you wish to show :D
https://pastebin.com/W5MEgF4w well that would be the full POB. I don't think I've ever looked at a spector pob before but it's showing about 100k per and that doesn't seem right.
"
baconbyte wrote:
https://pastebin.com/W5MEgF4w well that would be the full POB. I don't think I've ever looked at a spector pob before but it's showing about 100k per and that doesn't seem right.

Fixed. Configuration hadn't been set correctly, so it didn't consider frenzy charges, feeding frenzy, shocked, chilled, ignited, unnerved, intimidated, and elemental equilibrium.

I've also updated the build after playing around with animated guardian and leveling a HC character.

I no longer recommend Mind Over Matter for HC characters, seeing as the build has immense life recovery, and too little mana recovery for it to be worth while.

People may still choose to use Shield Charge for their second 3-link. But I suggest moving Flame Dash and Convocation to your shield together with Second Wind Support instead. I mainly used Shield Charge for Fortify buff, but you and your minions can get this from an Animated Guardian with Kingmaker, and with Second Wind Support you can Flame Dash much more often as well, which makes up for the loss of a movement skill without any cooldown.

Unset rings are much less necessary then, but I strongly advice to still use unset rings for Animated Guardian and a golem. Animated Guardian is incredibly tough in this build, and I have no idea how you'd manage to even deliberately get it killed.

With these changes, you and your minions will be even tougher, with the added benefit of more damage as well.
Last edited by Drakkashi on Apr 18, 2020, 5:25:07 PM
Could I run this with Redemption Sentries?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info