Microtransactions Concept Art

Fox pet is badass!

Looking forward to buying 2 on sale :)
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
100% Ethical, most of the time.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
The heartseeker set looks so much better without that super bright glow. You guys really need to stop making everything glow.
I'd like to see a plain old ordinary fox pet. You know, like the foxes you find running around the Riverways. We already have a fire fox (ah see wut u did thar lawl), and now a nine-tailed... fox-ish thing. How about a normal fox? To go with the other normal "scenery" animal pets like the tortoise, cobra, ferret and hedgehog, among others?

Oh, and obligatory stumping for the sawblade spectral throw mtx. I saw "Commando" way too many times for that not to be on my wish list.
"People ask me why I do this at my age. People are rude."
the "fox" have a wolf head and werewolf? hands? it dosnt look like a fox at all but it is a cool pet :)
I still think Heartseeker character effect is the equivalent of very long armpit hair.
Is it crossbow or is it assault rifle?
Totally unrelated: I'm not a big fan of boots with toes. I find those very off-putting. So that's a knock against the Balefire armour as far as I'm concerned (and plenty of other armour sets, for that matter... like the Doomguard Boots and the Minotaur Boots, just to name two).
"People ask me why I do this at my age. People are rude."
If you want to print money, make an Orion or Celestial Nine Tailed Fox. Preferably, Orion. Holy crap, that would look amazing.
Last edited by Anointedone on Apr 13, 2020, 10:25:24 AM
Talented bunch. Thank you.
I feel very disturbed by heartseeker... I mean c'mon man, all this shit started because China ate bats, and GGG is owned by Tencent, China, so c'mon...

*this is a troll post in case you didn't understand*
"There's no thing like random one-shots in this game. You only die because you take 353,456,237 hits in 0.2 seconds."

"The best items in the game should not be crafted, they should be TRADED." - Cent, GGG
how about a concept for better servers?
this league's performance issues are ridiculous.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info