Boss Service/Challenge Carry - Breachstone Host EU - Delirium SC

Can kill all bosses except for Uber/Temple Atziri.

I can always offer a Discord stream!

I currently have about 28.5M shaper dps.
Prices vary depending on the boss - feel free to pm me ingame. Usually very cheap - for bigger drops some extra tips are appreciated - but not required (you will get your loot either way).

If you dont want to or cant pay for the service - I can also do various loot deals. For example: A8 sirus - I get Awakener's Orbs and if Awakened Chain drops - rest is yours. Or Split 50/50 if anything >= 1ex drops. Etc

I can also do 5 delirium orb challenge services.

Feel free to ask me for any other service you may want - I might just be able to help!

Should any service ever fail for whatever reason (which so far has never happened) - I will pay back the fee and also any cost of set/map that was used to fight the boss (Shaper/Elder/UElder/Cortex etc) if there was any cost involved.

I will also use this thread for Breachstone Rota vouches - just to make finding players easier and make them be able to trust me!

ign: @quote_BudgetBuild_quote
Last edited by Oryaxe on Apr 8, 2020, 11:20:03 PM
Last bumped on Apr 25, 2020, 9:59:55 AM
Good host! Ran a few pure chayula breachstones with him. You can trust him !
Carried my Sirus fights no problem, trustworthy guy!
Services Oryaxe has provided me so far:

• Killing Sirus, quite a few times
• Uber Lab Carry
• Hosting a pure Chayula rotation
• Pantheon boss killing (had trouble with a particular boss on a weaker char)

Services were quick and easy to follow/not die. With me knowing that I have a reliable person that can assist where I need help, I feel pressure off my chest knowing that not only will the services be provided that I paid for, but they will also be provided by someone that is quite experienced. Highly recommended.
Legit
Safe Host
did sirus for me hes one of my best friend would trust him with all my stuff
Had 12 nice Chayula runs, was great
Great host, friendly with quick and reliable service :) Will come back for more carries when needed.
Safe Host

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info