[3.10] Tanky MoM Pledge of Hands SB Hiero- 12k Ehp, 2k life regen, 10m+ shaper dps per brand

"
mrmorzan wrote:
"
lonton2 wrote:

Please help to take a look at my char : https://pastebin.com/2bnQ0mRU

I'm doing only 400k per brand and i'm not sure this is correct and where to improve my build.

Thank you.

My gears :

Spoiler

At this point your priority should probably be trying to get higher mana rolls on your rares and 20 quality on second wind.

Also you should have way more than 400k dps per brand, i suspect you have vaal clarity enabled in path of building which is drastically lowering the displayed dps.

Thank you for your advice. I just unchecked vaal clarity and my dmg jumped up to 5.8mil per brand.

Another question : i'm strictly following your pob but i only had 5 brands, while you have 6 brands. I'm not sure i'm missing anything here.

And i'm in love with your build. THis is the exact lazy build type i'm looking for. Jumping around adn destroy everything. Cheers.
"
lonton2 wrote:
"
mrmorzan wrote:
"
lonton2 wrote:

Please help to take a look at my char : https://pastebin.com/2bnQ0mRU

I'm doing only 400k per brand and i'm not sure this is correct and where to improve my build.

Thank you.

My gears :

Spoiler

At this point your priority should probably be trying to get higher mana rolls on your rares and 20 quality on second wind.

Also you should have way more than 400k dps per brand, i suspect you have vaal clarity enabled in path of building which is drastically lowering the displayed dps.

Thank you for your advice. I just unchecked vaal clarity and my dmg jumped up to 5.8mil per brand.

Another question : i'm strictly following your pob but i only had 5 brands, while you have 6 brands. I'm not sure i'm missing anything here.

And i'm in love with your build. THis is the exact lazy build type i'm looking for. Jumping around adn destroy everything. Cheers.

In some of the older videos i'm using a cluster jewel with the remarkable notable which gives an additional brand but honestly there's barely any difference between 5 and 6 brands. I actually swapped out the remarkable jewel anyway and replaced it with chip away/brand loyalty for more single target damage so i currently also only have 5 brands.

Great build. Sitting at 5k life and 9.7k mana @lvl98. All i need to get is a double mod watchers eye but there are none on trade atm.

Killed sirus8, 100% delerium bosses, simulacrum wave 20 double boss. No deaths and all of them died within 10 seconds. Will probably stick with this build for the rest of the league.

If you want some videos with better quality than yours i can record some.

Character name: BigBibbJr
Last edited by Kolotam on May 7, 2020, 4:13:08 PM
"
rukgrukg wrote:
My lightning golem dies very fast. Does this also happen in your build?

Yes this will happen with the golem as you reach high level content. Potential solutions might be a minion/totem elemental resistance support or a cwdt setup with your golem but I find myself already starved of gem sockets. At this point I just accept that I have to recast my golem regularly if i want to keep up the buff.

This has been on my mind for some time and I solved this issue by using vaal haste instead, much stronger overall.
Last edited by stryder5000 on May 8, 2020, 7:51:19 AM
Maybe I;m missing the explanation somewhere but can we use skyforth for our build ?

Thank you.
"
lonton2 wrote:
Maybe I;m missing the explanation somewhere but can we use skyforth for our build ?

Thank you.

skyforths are usable for their stun immunity, flat mana and decent movement speed but the build doesn't really care about the rest of the stats.
Have a budget of about 50ex. Is this enough to max out the char to be capable pf doing 100% t16s?
as long as you don't juice the maps too much, 50 ex should be more than enough for 100% delirious t16s.

Character fully completed now. Got a double mod watchers eye, couldnt find any mana recovery with clarity for under 100ex so i got "gain damage taken as mana" mod instead.

I also did some testing and noticed that getting the crit enchant on the boots makes Elemental Overload proc a lot more reliable and makes bosskilling MUCH smoother since EO will be up almost instantly on bosses now.

10/10 build. All content done with ease.

Thank you for making the build @mrmorzan
Last edited by Kolotam on May 10, 2020, 8:18:39 PM
"
mrmorzan wrote:
as long as you don't juice the maps too much, 50 ex should be more than enough for 100% delirious t16s.

Thanks a lot.

How to craft the Helmet? I got a couple of helms towork with

lvl 81 and 82 respectively
Last edited by spacenoxx on May 11, 2020, 5:49:03 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info