[3.10] Tanky MoM Pledge of Hands SB Hiero- 12k Ehp, 2k life regen, 10m+ shaper dps per brand

"
metalx wrote:
"
metalx wrote:
What can i use instead of arcane cloak? If i use it on Lmb, most of the time i find myself dying because i have no mana left.If i self cast it i never get the right time to do it,so i chose no to use it because for me if i do , i die the same.Also i have 1 more gem slot left what should i put.I should mention that i will improve my gear a bit( like finish to craft multimod on belt and lvling the brand recall..for me is not an issue as i have decent brand uptime atm , until i get a bit of currency)

Can some one give me some insight?

If you dislike arcane cloak's mana cost you could potentially try another guard skill. A level 20 immortal call or steelskin on lmb would both be a decent substitute.
Last edited by mrmorzan on May 3, 2020, 4:12:31 PM
Thank you.And what to put in 1 gem slot i have free?
"
metalx wrote:
Thank you.And what to put in 1 gem slot i have free?

hmm if you still have a slot free i guess you you could use increased duration to support vaal rf and blood rage.
''ensure brand recall is spammed on cooldown either by holding down the key manually or with numlock'' Can you explain how to do it with numlock
"
''ensure brand recall is spammed on cooldown either by holding down the key manually or with numlock'' Can you explain how to do it with numlock

Bind the skill slot you have brand recall on to a numpad key. Cast some brands in your map then toggle said key numpad binding alongside num lock (on/off).

It also works for multiple keys, so I do the same with arcane cloak.

Matt
Last edited by Mattyd_UK on May 5, 2020, 3:51:22 AM
"
Mattyd_UK wrote:
"

Bind the skill slot you have brand recall on to a numpad key. Cast some brands in your map then toggle said key numpad binding alongside num lock (on/off).

Matt

Just found this interesting build on reddit and realize i dont have the full keyboard with numlock. Sed.
"
Mattyd_UK wrote:
"

Matt

Please help to take a look at my char : https://pastebin.com/2bnQ0mRU

I'm doing only 400k per brand and i'm not sure this is correct and where to improve my build.

Thank you.

My gears :

Spoiler

"
lonton2 wrote:
Just found this interesting build on reddit and realize i dont have the full keyboard with numlock. Sed.

just use Storm Brand Recall on "walk" in game(left button). cast 5-6 Brand, and go. Brands automtically go then you go!
Last edited by im_barber on May 7, 2020, 8:38:29 AM
"
im_barber wrote:
"
lonton2 wrote:

just use Storm Brand Recall on "walk" in game(left button). cast 5-6 Brand, and go. Brands automtically go then you go!

Yes, i'm using my method for spamming brand recall and playing with external keyboard :

Hopefully this one is nor violating the ToS.

"
lonton2 wrote:

Please help to take a look at my char : https://pastebin.com/2bnQ0mRU

I'm doing only 400k per brand and i'm not sure this is correct and where to improve my build.

Thank you.

My gears :

Spoiler

At this point your priority should probably be trying to get higher mana rolls on your rares and 20 quality on second wind.

Also you should have way more than 400k dps per brand, i suspect you have vaal clarity enabled in path of building which is drastically lowering the displayed dps.
Last edited by mrmorzan on May 7, 2020, 10:40:36 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info