[Harvest SC] Chayula's Pure Breachstone Runs (Made 385 runs so far)

nice runs shit servers but thx anyways nice xp and no deaths
Wouldn't use again.

After waiting over an hour for him to buy 30 breachstones, "do a sh**." and fill a group, he died on the 2nd run less than half way in.

Apparently because he died due to server lag, it's not his fault and the run still counted at my cost.

If you're selling 6 runs, you should provide 6 runs. Not 5.3.

OKAY 21 +REP AND 1 -REP
Shit happens
Anyways due to what happened I will make a new rule
If there is a server side Issue and you are lagging you can TAKE REFUND and leave if you wish to do that, because i am not responsible for the server side lag.
Most expensive Chayula runs I ever saw. Even with 2 ex /6 runs, hosts are earning money but hey... 2.5 ex per 6 is even better but that's still not the best part here. According to logic taking more runs should be cheaper right? Well, clearly not. 9 runs cost 4 ex so even with his ratios it should cost 3.75 or less.

Last edited by Deziowy on Apr 10, 2020, 6:20:45 AM
For what it is worth, this is the very first negative I've ever sent. I don't do so lightly.

Out of interest, with your new policy, say you lag out and die on the second of 6 runs, do you refund 5 runs, or 4? Is the refund 2.08 Exa, or 1.66 Exa?

well it depends on what person wants
some people want refund and some want extra run
so if I MYSELF lag out and die i will def refund the money or host EXTRA run
Last edited by SAM________ on Apr 10, 2020, 8:55:44 PM
So you agree that you wronged me then?
Trustworthy dude
2.4ex/6 runs is not the cheapest and the owner makes a lot of money from it at the current market price
did 12 runs, paid in advance. No scamerino. Quick and smooth
Thanks Guys
My forum thread has got 500+ views and around 30 replies
I think this is really great for me
keep supporting
Peace :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info