[3.10] Cyclone HH juicer - 173 curse effect / max HH duration - expensive but effective mapper

since we need 175 why do you get only 173%?
do you need 173? It seems like i'm at 115 without counting helm/curse on hit so that would be 155? does that still add time? I am also not doing any damage to bosses....is there anything to help with that?
"
FeedMeSluts wrote:

Ok, so i figured out the problem. All my fault, but for anyone else with the same problem. So the PoB saying that there is a 58% chance to shock was because there is a 100% to shock on crit, and the crit chance is 58%. It wasn't proc-ing, herald of thunder, for a few reasons one I didn't have assassin's mark on a ring. Making my crit chance 20% instead of 50%, and the main reason is I was using brutality support, making me do no elemental damage. Anyway the build works beautifully now. Thank you for the guide and next time I wont be as stupid.

Yeah, do not use bruality! This is another reason we cannot use Starforge, since it's basically a built in brutality.

"
ylimsalam wrote:

I don't know how to get the last 2% without sacrificing too much other goodies. If you find a way please share!

"
DrRats wrote:
do you need 173? It seems like i'm at 115 without counting helm/curse on hit so that would be 155? does that still add time? I am also not doing any damage to bosses....is there anything to help with that?

175 is total including helm and curse on hit. So about ~135% needed without.

I honestly don't know how to help you troubleshoot just the "not doing any damage to bosses" part, there's many variables at play. How we kill bosses is by having enough stacks to just oneshot him. Make sure you use beyond on every map to get the juice going. I don't have time right now to look closer on your build but I will do it as soon as I have time.
"
Lejvingdude wrote:
"
FeedMeSluts wrote:

Ok, so i figured out the problem. All my fault, but for anyone else with the same problem. So the PoB saying that there is a 58% chance to shock was because there is a 100% to shock on crit, and the crit chance is 58%. It wasn't proc-ing, herald of thunder, for a few reasons one I didn't have assassin's mark on a ring. Making my crit chance 20% instead of 50%, and the main reason is I was using brutality support, making me do no elemental damage. Anyway the build works beautifully now. Thank you for the guide and next time I wont be as stupid.

Yeah, do not use bruality! This is another reason we cannot use Starforge, since it's basically a built in brutality.

"
ylimsalam wrote:

I don't know how to get the last 2% without sacrificing too much other goodies. If you find a way please share!

"
DrRats wrote:

175 is total including helm and curse on hit. So about ~135% needed without.

I honestly don't know how to help you troubleshoot just the "not doing any damage to bosses" part, there's many variables at play. How we kill bosses is by having enough stacks to just oneshot him. Make sure you use beyond on every map to get the juice going. I don't have time right now to look closer on your build but I will do it as soon as I have time.

Think i got the hang of it...just took a bit to get used to. would you recommend getting ele weakness gloves or upgrading cluster jewels to have the 25% effect first?
Beautiful guide. I just need some help with my damage before the stacks. What would be a better way to boost dps after voidforge?
Hi guys,
First time getting a HH on a league and find this build. I've some insane trouble at the begining of maps getting one shot.
If someone has some time to give me some advices on best upgrades or if you see something i just forgot would be very nice !

Thank you for this guide and help !
Yeah I have that trouble too. Some maps I just cant get pass that first mob and they 1 shot me :(

This build I die a hell of a lot but once you get going its good.

I'm having the same problem too... It's getting frustrated at the start as I'm dying a whole lot before the stacks kick in. Loving the build but please help. Thanks!
Thanks for the guide I'm having so much fun with the build :)
I started playing this build after getting HH but I have some problems with surviving. Sometimes I get one shooted before I reach monsters, but still fun to play :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info