[3.10] Low Life CoC Phys Spellslinger (EK+Bladefall+Blade Blast) 20M+ Shaper DPS

"
DerPsi wrote:
Hi, im really struggling to reach the 2,75 frenzy aps, i think it´s because of my wand with 1.2 base aps. Already running ias on weapon glove and haste watchers eye. Any advice where i can get some more ias?
Char: Erpsi
Thanks 4 help.

Greetz

EDIT: im on 2.39 Frenzy APS buffed in hideout so it´s not even close ;D

Did you take into account Frenzy charges and additional 15% AS when you have Elusive?
Is it ok for you frenzy attakcs per second to go over 3.03? im finding it hard to pinpoint it. Or can it be lower? Im trying to read that reddit post, and I think I need exactly 3.03. In which case, i'll just fine tune it.

Edit: Alright, figured it out, i can dial down the haste aura to the point where my aps is 3.03.
Last edited by Heshua on May 2, 2020, 3:46:13 PM
Hi, invested arround 130 ex to respecc to this and its rly fun :D managed to reach unbuffed 100% hitchance 70crit, and 2,73 aps^^ :) maybe i missed it but what do you think about using ring of blades to max out linger blades from ek, and i kind of get the feeling it gives a bit defense

havent checked out the numbers but feels fine
"
De3J4yFr3aK wrote:
Hi, invested arround 130 ex to respecc to this and its rly fun :D managed to reach unbuffed 100% hitchance 70crit, and 2,73 aps^^ :) maybe i missed it but what do you think about using ring of blades to max out linger blades from ek, and i kind of get the feeling it gives a bit defense

You get on average 2 more lingering blades if you do that, so unless you need a corruption on a jewel I think a rare crit multi one is better.
"
kaevix wrote:
"
De3J4yFr3aK wrote:

You get on average 2 more lingering blades if you do that, so unless you need a corruption on a jewel I think a rare crit multi one is better.

yeah expected it to be like that :)

i got another interesting mechanic i want to share and hear opionions from you and others: the unique cluster jewel: The Siege that gives The Keystone "Kineticism":

Attack Projectiles always inflict Bleeding and Maim, and Knock Back Enemies
Projectiles cannot Pierce, Fork or Chain

i kinda thought its wierd because pierce/fork/chain are sources of clearspeed and so on, but fur us since frenzy is the only used proj attack it should be a layer of defense caus of the knockback and maim slow, and on top of that maimed enemies take increased phys dmg. maybe i miss somehting but i jsut cleared a simu with it and it feels rly good. since it doesnt care what target i crit on i dont need to crit on all behind (with fork pierce etc.)

so what do you think? actually usefull?

another thing related to that where those poison dmg on bleed enemies nodes but thats another theory i work on^^

"
De3J4yFr3aK wrote:
"
kaevix wrote:
"
De3J4yFr3aK wrote:

yeah expected it to be like that :)

i got another interesting mechanic i want to share and hear opionions from you and others: the unique cluster jewel: The Siege that gives The Keystone "Kineticism":

Attack Projectiles always inflict Bleeding and Maim, and Knock Back Enemies
Projectiles cannot Pierce, Fork or Chain

i kinda thought its wierd because pierce/fork/chain are sources of clearspeed and so on, but fur us since frenzy is the only used proj attack it should be a layer of defense caus of the knockback and maim slow, and on top of that maimed enemies take increased phys dmg. maybe i miss somehting but i jsut cleared a simu with it and it feels rly good. since it doesnt care what target i crit on i dont need to crit on all behind (with fork pierce etc.)

so what do you think? actually usefull?

another thing related to that where those poison dmg on bleed enemies nodes but thats another theory i work on^^

Given that the spread of Frenzy's projectiles is so narrow I think it's not worth it. You barely hit more than 1 target and the poison/bleed is completely irrelevant because of Brutality.
U think its still viable after all nerfs in 3.11 patch? Pretty sure i would like to play it as starter, but dunno. Also maybe u have some starting/leveling advices?
I am not a author of this build, but how i can see it got around 6-8% nefr trough crit multi. And on top of that for now you will need a little more investment in crit chance. So assasin is a no chiose variant and cos of more crit chance invesments needed for now - total dmg nerf will be around 10-11%.
So it is absolutly playable and good. How i suppose.
"
JJSniper wrote:
U think its still viable after all nerfs in 3.11 patch? Pretty sure i would like to play it as starter, but dunno. Also maybe u have some starting/leveling advices?

It's playable, I don't think you'd have any issue with any content still. Wouldn't recommend this as a starter, check out my friend's life version that I linked.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info