[3.10] Low Life CoC Phys Spellslinger (EK+Bladefall+Blade Blast) 20M+ Shaper DPS

im finding it super hard to craft the wand from your pob and also cant find any like it on trade, are there any alternatives i could use? and what method of crafting did you use to make your wand? thanks!
Last edited by cpYE on Apr 17, 2020, 7:11:15 PM
"
cpYE wrote:
im finding it super hard to craft the wand from your pob and also cant find any like it on trade, are there any alternatives i could use? and what method of crafting did you use to make your wand? thanks!

Well if you don't have a level 21 Blade Blast you should search for a wand with at least T3 flat or % Phys and +1 to Phys spell levels. If those are the only prefixes then you craft "Prefixes cannot be changed" and scour then multimod AS with quality and the other Phys mod you are missing.

If you have a level 21 Blade Blast, the wand is much harder to optimise for but you should search for a wand with at least 50% Spell and either flat and % Phys damage, and at most 2 suffixes so you can scour them and multimod AS with quality and the other Phys mod you are missing.

If you want to craft this you should buy a relatively high iLvl wand and just alt spam until you get at least T3 flat or % Phys (or +1 to Phys spell levels if you don't have level 21 Blade Blast) and AS then regal and hope you get something good out of the regal, rinse and repeat.

It you're lucky enough to find a wand with both flat and % Phys you can then craft % chance to deal Double Damage while Focussed which is a crazy amount of damage.

Mod priorities: +1 to Phys spell levels if you don't have level 21 Blade Blast > flat Phys > % Phys > % Spell Damage
Last edited by kaevix on Apr 18, 2020, 3:55:00 AM
"
kaevix wrote:
"
cpYE wrote:

Well if you don't have a level 21 Blade Blast you should search for a wand with at least T3 flat or % Phys and +1 to Phys spell levels. If those are the only prefixes then you craft "Prefixes cannot be changed" and scour then multimod AS with quality and the other Phys mod you are missing.

If you have a level 21 Blade Blast, the wand is much harder to optimise for but you should search for a wand with at least 50% Spell and either flat and % Phys damage, and at most 2 suffixes so you can scour them and multimod AS with quality and the other Phys mod you are missing.

If you want to craft this you should buy a relatively high iLvl wand and just alt spam until you get at least T3 flat or % Phys (or +1 to Phys spell levels if you don't have level 21 Blade Blast) and AS then regal and hope you get something good out of the regal, rinse and repeat.

It you're lucky enough to find a wand with both flat and % Phys you can then craft % chance to deal Double Damage while Focussed which is a crazy amount of damage.

Mod priorities: +1 to Phys spell levels if you don't have level 21 Blade Blast > flat Phys > % Phys > % Spell Damage

Thanks mate that made it much easier
thanks for the build man my 3rd char ever that i was able to kill sirus. really OP dps even though i dont even have high end gear
"
VRCEEEEE wrote:
thanks for the build man my 3rd char ever that i was able to kill sirus. really OP dps even though i dont even have high end gear

Yeah, I hope the build doesn't get nerfed next patch, it's really cost efficient.
Hi,

thanks for the build like it a lot so far, i just bought this wand, what should i craft, i guess qual/attack speed and double damage while focussed?

Ty for help!

Greetz
"
DerPsi wrote:
Hi,

thanks for the build like it a lot so far, i just bought this wand, what should i craft, i guess qual/attack speed and double damage while focussed?

Ty for help!

Greetz

Yep, AS/quality and double damage while Focussed. Make sure you use flat AS instead of AS/quality if you can't hit the threshold though. Cheers!
Nice build,Im just in the process of trying to refine it,its getting quite expensive now with even small jewels costing 2ex+
but its a really nice idea of a build thanks
"
nervusrek wrote:
Nice build,Im just in the process of trying to refine it,its getting quite expensive now with even small jewels costing 2ex+
but its a really nice idea of a build thanks

Small jewels are just there to add more ES to the build. If you can't afford them, spec into more ES on the tree and use a Diamond Flask.
Hi, im really struggling to reach the 2,75 frenzy aps, i think it´s because of my wand with 1.2 base aps. Already running ias on weapon glove and haste watchers eye. Any advice where i can get some more ias?
Char: Erpsi
Thanks 4 help.

Greetz

EDIT: im on 2.39 Frenzy APS buffed in hideout so it´s not even close ;D
Last edited by DerPsi on May 1, 2020, 12:05:43 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info