[3.11] CI Aura Bot Guide [90 Res/Max Aura Effect/Max Power/Aspect/Smite]

"
Angie42 wrote:
Just had a quick question, would there be any reason not to use Prism Guardian at the start of maps? I used it before in older leagues. (please excuse the mess that is my character right now, I just hit maps with no investment of currency yet). Thanks! Also, I was curious of how bone offering works in this build? Any advice would be helpful!

I believe this is because you cannot use a Prism Guardian with Chaos Inoculation. (Chaos Inoculation sets HP to 1, however Prism Guardian forces Blood Magic, ).

So, you'd have to not use Chaos Inoculation, meaning you'd have to figure out a way to deal with chaos damage (since your HP pool would be tiny).

Realistically, without massively altering the build, the only solution I'm aware of is using a Coruscating Elixir... and if you fumble the up time on your flask when its needed, you're dead.

As far as Bone Offering, I have no idea :P Hopefully somebody else will have some advice on that one!
"
Unity00 wrote:
"
Angie42 wrote:
Just had a quick question, would there be any reason not to use Prism Guardian at the start of maps? I used it before in older leagues. (please excuse the mess that is my character right now, I just hit maps with no investment of currency yet). Thanks! Also, I was curious of how bone offering works in this build? Any advice would be helpful!

I believe this is because you cannot use a Prism Guardian with Chaos Inoculation. (Chaos Inoculation sets HP to 1, however Prism Guardian forces Blood Magic, ).

So, you'd have to not use Chaos Inoculation, meaning you'd have to figure out a way to deal with chaos damage (since your HP pool would be tiny).

Realistically, without massively altering the build, the only solution I'm aware of is using a Coruscating Elixir... and if you fumble the up time on your flask when its needed, you're dead.

As far as Bone Offering, I have no idea :P Hopefully somebody else will have some advice on that one!

You can def use prism guardian before swapping to CI early maps/league which is what i def do.

on a side note: if you have 75% global RMR you can use prism guardian as ci since it will make those auras cost 0. In now way is that better than a ES shield but just cool i guess.
Can some1 explain POB .... 4.5k es, 6% es reduction .... ?
"
NambrVan wrote:
Can some1 explain POB .... 4.5k es, 6% es reduction .... ?

If you are not using the Community Forked PoB please do, since it supports cluster jewels. and other features that regular pob does not.

https://github.com/PathOfBuildingCommunity/PathOfBuilding/releases
How do you deal with physical damage with this build? Just basalt flask + block?
"
Synteximus wrote:
How do you deal with physical damage with this build? Just basalt flask + block?

Basalt + Granit(Rummi's)+Determination + Max Attack block

most spells do ele damage so not too worried there but we still have 40-50 spell block

generally i havnt had much problem and new enduring cry is looking sweet.
quick question: i've loaded the pob (budget version). with what skill are we about to kill when necessary or are we running auras only to buff mates?

"
quick question: i've loaded the pob (budget version). with what skill are we about to kill when necessary or are we running auras only to buff mates?

The goal of the build is to be a support and buff people/debuff enemies no personal damage.

You might be able to use a 4L zombie to run some lower tier maps on your own i think, but i personally have not tried it.
How does this build deal with unblockable & unmitigated/unmitigatible phys damage? Don't answer with Rumi's & a Basalt - these won't work.
"
_Nuk wrote:
"

The goal of the build is to be a support and buff people/debuff enemies no personal damage.

You might be able to use a 4L zombie to run some lower tier maps on your own i think, but i personally have not tried it.

Ok thanks. Another question: Do we really need a 6L Victarios or is a 6 Socketed enough? Cause you have written that we need a 6L. But these are just Auras and they are also not linked with Empower or whatsoever. This part confuses me a bit.
Last edited by matizzle_dizzle on Jun 26, 2020, 5:45:23 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info