[3.11] CI Aura Bot Guide [90 Res/Max Aura Effect/Max Power/Aspect/Smite]

"
itikus wrote:
Hello,

"Commander of Darkness now grants the increased Attack and Cast Speed aura as a single combined aura rather than a separate aura for each other aura skill you had. This matters for effects that care how many buffs you have, such as Mantra of Flames"

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2687400#skillreworks

what does it exactly mean?

Trying to figure out support builds for 3.11...is my understanding correct per the latest patch note changes?
Necromancer
• Mindless Aggression now grants your minions 10% increased Movement Speed (from 30%).
• Commander of Darkness now grants the increased Attack and Cast Speed aura as a single combined aura rather than a separate aura for each other aura skill you had. This matters for effects that care how many buffs you have, such as Mantra of Flames.

Guardian
• Unwavering Faith now grants the Physical Damage Reduction and Life Regeneration aura as a single combined aura rather than a separate aura for each other aura skill you had. This matters for effects that care how many buffs you have, such as Mantra of Flames.

For example, if I have 200% increased aura effect in my support build:

Guardian
- Radiant Faith will still work as an aura (e.g., I reserve 1k mana and give 200 normally, but now that's 600 base ES to party)
- Unwavering faith will still work as an aura as well (e.g., 1% physical reduction becomes 3% per aura, and 0.2% life regenerated per second becomes 0.6% life regenerated per second)

Necromancer
- Commander of Darkness, 3% increased attack and cast speed per aura (e.g., I have one aura that gives 3% increased attack and cast speed, now it gives 9% for that aura)...however the 30% increased damage and resist is NOT an aura and will not be enhanced since it doesn't function as an aura
- Essence Glutton, my understanding is this is NOT an aura (so no ES regen amp from 0.2% per corpse to 0.6% per corpse per second
- No impact to Plaguebringer

Scion
- I figure this will be the same treatment as the above: (a) Necromancer Commander of Darkness increased attack and cast speed, and (b) Guardian Unwavering Faith 1% physical reduction

Appreciate the clarification!
"
Trying to figure out support builds for 3.11...is my understanding correct per the latest patch note changes?

Nothing gives generic increase effect of auras. You'll notice that every node on the tree and elsewhere reads "X% increased effect of Non-Curse Auras from your Skills". Purposeful harbinger didn't have that last part at first which is what made it so broken. Aura effectiveness does not apply to anything that isn't a skill, so none of the guardian nodes, none of the item auras, etc.

the reason Necro attack speed and Guardian regen scale with aura effect is because they add-on to the effects of your aura skills. If you have Commander of Darkness with Anger active, technically Anger is the thing giving you the attack speed, which is a skill, which gets buffed by aura effectiveness.
"
dem0nwing wrote:
"

Nothing gives generic increase effect of auras. You'll notice that every node on the tree and elsewhere reads "X% increased effect of Non-Curse Auras from your Skills". Purposeful harbinger didn't have that last part at first which is what made it so broken. Aura effectiveness does not apply to anything that isn't a skill, so none of the guardian nodes, none of the item auras, etc.

the reason Necro attack speed and Guardian regen scale with aura effect is because they add-on to the effects of your aura skills. If you have Commander of Darkness with Anger active, technically Anger is the thing giving you the attack speed, which is a skill, which gets buffed by aura effectiveness.

Exactly this.

Old (increased effect of auras on you) mod from delve also made everything work better on you (including guardian's ES) since it didnt have "From Skills/From your skills"

This is also why the new replenishing presence if EXTREMLY weak compared to before it now just an aoe buff of 1% regen (NOT scaled with aura effect) since before it used to add to EACH aura the ability to grant 0.1% regen (and since said aura's are from your skills, that scaled with aura effect) This made it so if you had lets say 16 auras you would gain that buf 16 times for a total of 1.6% life regen per second

now where this became op is that 0.1% scaled with your aura effect (on a per aura basis, meaning if you had more aura effect for an aura, say generosity or vengful commander) that regen would BETTER on those auras than ones you had less.

At high gear levels and running 8 replenishing presences this would mean that every aura would give 0.8% (x16Auras) (xEach Auras Effectivness) on avrg rolling 200% aura efffect (with 250% for chest auras) and (500-600%) aura effect on wrath anger hatred this wouls equal to ridiculously retarded amounts (why PH was op defensively)

math

assuming 9Vengful+6replenishing and 200% aura effect for 90max res
This is 3 large Clusters (each with 1 vengeful commander) and 6 Medium clusters with Vengeful + Replenishing

4Purities+Determination+Grace+Discipline+Clarity+Precision+Banner+Smite+Haste is 12 auras at 200% aura effect

Malevolence + Zealotry at 200+49 from generosity = 2 auras at 249%

Wrath Anger Hatred at 200+49 + (9x30 from vengeful commander) = 3 auras at 519% aura effect

6 replenishing is 0.6% regen per aura.

0.6% Regen * 12 auras * 3 (200% inc -> x3) = ‭21.6‬%
0.6% Regen * 2 auras * 3.49 (249% inc -> x3.49) = 4.18%
0.6% Regen * 3 auras * 6.19 (519% inc -> x7.19) = 11.14%

with a grand total of 36.92% of life regenerated per second which is insane to begin with.

Pair that up with some life or es recovery rate (and 50% recovery rate if you stoped taking dot recently pantheon) and you can give almost half of your life per second regen to your carry

now if you took this to extreme as i did and had 8 replenshings. it gets even dumber.

Now that its nerfed it is still good imo if you dont take skyforths but not worth all the investment it takes to drop skyforths just to have 3-6% life regen.
Hey I have 2 friend playing with me this league. They are totally new to the game. Could you recommend 2 build to play with this aurabot?

I'm afraid they leave during leveling cause it's not fun so i will play aurabot to make the best of their build. They like the "mage" playstyle but it isn't mandatory.

Do you think a mf build could be interesting? Probably not a good idea for new player tough.
"
balboo wrote:
Hey I have 2 friend playing with me this league. They are totally new to the game. Could you recommend 2 build to play with this aurabot?

I'm afraid they leave during leveling cause it's not fun so i will play aurabot to make the best of their build. They like the "mage" playstyle but it isn't mandatory.

Do you think a mf build could be interesting? Probably not a good idea for new player tough.

Any Physical spell will scale really nicely (espcially if converted to lighting->cold or just to cold directly)

EK Nova comes to mind.
Blade Blast
BV
Storm Burst is insane single target but lacks clear if you dont have explode mods
Divine ire is something cool to try too imo

for non spell builds Ice shot works great imo

thats whats at the top of my head for newer players.
I def wouldnt play any mf if i were new just because they wouldnt be able to do anything with you

Depending on the build they chose try focusing on the best 1-2 dmg auras for them early league when you cant run everything usually
Haste + Zealotry/Wrath/Hatred feels the nicest imo

For a pure aurabot that wants to play an aurabot all league, is it better to run this necro or a scion?
Hey,

is there any difference in your POB? You POB is still for 3.10. I guess nothing changed from the Patch Notes, since you wrote 3.11 in the title?

Have a Fun League Start!

Edit: Im a noob, thats why im asking :D
Last edited by RaneEU on Jun 19, 2020, 2:05:00 PM
"
_Nuk wrote:

Any Physical spell will scale really nicely (espcially if converted to lighting->cold or just to cold directly)

EK Nova comes to mind.
Blade Blast
BV
Storm Burst is insane single target but lacks clear if you dont have explode mods
Divine ire is something cool to try too imo

for non spell builds Ice shot works great imo

thats whats at the top of my head for newer players.
I def wouldnt play any mf if i were new just because they wouldnt be able to do anything with you

Depending on the build they chose try focusing on the best 1-2 dmg auras for them early league when you cant run everything usually
Haste + Zealotry/Wrath/Hatred feels the nicest imo

Tyvm, we're going for Ice Shot and BV. Any tips for leveling aurabot in a groupe? Should I level with a basic OOS build? or summoner maybe?
Last edited by balboo on Jun 19, 2020, 4:54:03 PM
it says on the jade flask u have iron reflexes but where do you get it since it not being shown in the PoE build
Just had a quick question, would there be any reason not to use Prism Guardian at the start of maps? I used it before in older leagues. (please excuse the mess that is my character right now, I just hit maps with no investment of currency yet). Thanks! Also, I was curious of how bone offering works in this build? Any advice would be helpful!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info