[3.11] CI Aura Bot Guide [90 Res/Max Aura Effect/Max Power/Aspect/Smite]

Hey, Nuk, been following your thread for couple years now. Honestly took a lot of cool ideas from your old ascendant guide. Been aurabotting for few leagues as all kinds of ascendancies and i hate your new maxdps approach. Outside of delve it is simply unacceptable(at least for me). https://pastebin.com/RCXcLHSr here's PoB of my character from harvest league. I know some items can be upgraded, but it's the best version i ever made. It outtanks my Aegis aurora bots from previous leagues(half-afk uber elder, sirus and t18 fractured maps as duo), outclasses damage-wise and acts as a half-decent ES booster(6x lvl30 discipline is actually nuts). Let me know what do you think of it.
Vaal Pact is dead, long live Vaal Pact!
Last edited by Kek_is_love on Sep 15, 2020, 10:41:20 AM
"
Kek_is_love wrote:
Hey, Nuk, been following your thread for couple years now. Honestly took a lot of cool ideas from your old ascendant guide. Been aurabotting for few leagues as all kinds of ascendancies and i hate your new maxdps approach. Outside of delve it is simply unacceptable(at least for me). https://pastebin.com/RCXcLHSr here's PoB of my character from harvest league. I know some items can be upgraded, but it's the best version i ever made. It outtanks my Aegis aurora bots from previous leagues(half-afk uber elder, sirus and t18 fractured maps as duo), outclasses damage-wise and acts as a half-decent ES booster(6x lvl30 discipline is actually nuts). Let me know what do you think of it.

You're free to dislike but keep in mind that pob is quite a bit older, but also im sorry but your pob CONSIDERABLY lower dps than my set up im talking 60%less.

While I do think theres nothing wrong going more defensive i still think staking that many reservation notables isnt necessary especially with alpha's

Also keep in mind you have SO many ES clusters while only having aliil over 1k es over me (ON TOP of all your stalwarts) so theres defenitly optimization to go there. If you wanted a more defensice aproach, guardian is by far better while still giving same or better dps than scion on top of giving ridiculous regen.

see here for STD https://pastebin.com/RR1Ndiuv

see here for Harvest: https://pastebin.com/0S9DbLZW
218% Global aura effect in harvest + 9 Vengeful Commanders

Here's an image comparing some stats you give vs me (Me left, You right)

While its true you give more ES than me, I still have almost 8.8k with 3k+ Regen + Enduring Cry burst, I more than double the dps you provide.
Now its debatable if that is really needed I dont feel squishy by any means and have no issue doing 100%Delerius 100%pack size t18s and giving more damage means stuff dies faster too and less chance of it killing you.

I also have capped Evasion, Near Attack Block cap, good Spell block, And Capped Dodge with vaal grace(as everyone should)

As for std.

Lets not get into how absured dmg can get there.
(And Still no +4 chest)

Checking Stats you provide

Add a Raise Zombie to your Gems,
Then in calc Select Socket grp raise zombie and select Show minion Stats

then click the aura and biff skills click to view all the stats and numbers you provide to everyone around you.

Last edited by _Nuk on Sep 15, 2020, 6:01:00 PM
"
_Nuk wrote:

While I do think theres nothing wrong going more defensive i still think staking that many reservation notables isnt necessary especially with alpha's

Also keep in mind you have SO many ES clusters while only having aliil over 1k es over me (ON TOP of all your stalwarts) so theres defenitly optimization to go there. If you wanted a more defensice aproach, guardian is by far better while still giving same or better dps than scion on top of giving ridiculous regen.

Now that i think of it, you are right. I can ditch Purity of elements to remove 1 reserv notable and that will allow me to get bit more aura effect and going from 330% to 350% global effect will give my party another 4-5 phys res(the reason i still keep it) and 17% attack speed and dmg. That will also allow me to add empower to victario XD. (something like this https://pastebin.com/4WH4cyKA ) Also i could've easily had 12k+ES, but i ditched ES belt for 20% inc action speed for party(harbinger aura is working 80% of the time) before that belt i was using
In all those comparisons you skip phys res. Both mine and my carry's. My boys and me don't care for lab traps, shaper's and awakener's slams, phys degens e.t.c. Not to mention you don't give fortify either.
I consider my death a high shame, but death of my carry is even higher shame for me.
And as long as A8 conquerors die in 1-2 sec i think the damage i give suffice.
P.S. Veng commanders getting nerfed to 20% XD
Last edited by Kek_is_love on Sep 16, 2020, 4:00:37 AM
Vengeful Commander got hit pretty hard :sad:

If we could manage the attributes (% on amulet and belt as well as raw atts on clusters, jewels and rings should get us somewhere above 1k attribute in total), I bet Mask of the Tribunal could be a valuable buff to the build .

I still don't get why people are always coming in here complaining about the full-nuclear offensive nature of the build.

- In 3-man+ party, clearly Scion defensive buff is nowhere near to a mana Guardian in all aspects (which will become null if both of them are in a party), so why even care :) Stack all the damage you can to boost the DPS cause that is your sole duty in the party and obviously, Necro does a way better job.

- In a duo, I have to admit Ascendant would have some advantages thanks to its generic defensive buff from Guardian, which would be of much help in some cases.

However, I doubt that stacking more defense than that would be more beneficial than giving enough DPS for farming contents such as mapping or delving, which actually require the presence of auras.

I mean if it is for bossing or lab, should the carry already have a proper build for those purposes … ?

If it is for mapping, should a thousand ES and some phys reductions more mean anything compare to getting to 40k-ish thousand ES + 10k HP from 50 of HH's buffs in a matter of a few seconds?

That's debatable, most likely depends on the carry's build. Some like me consider the best defense is offense and my full MF duo-mate is squishy anw, a bit more tanky is meaningless in T19 Delirious map or T4 Harvest seeds so we opt to this way.

Considering both your way and this way can all melt the hardest contents in the game, then why bother coming here whining ...

P.S: Hi Nuk, in a post, you list some calculation on the auras' effectiveness:

"
Hatred -> 135% More Cold Danage // 196% of Physical Damage as Extra Cold Damage

Wrath -> adds 159 to 2550 Lightning dmg to attacks // 146% MOre Lightning Spell Damage

Anger -> Adds 1119 to 1596 Fire Damage to Attacks // Adds 1023 to 1437 Fire Damage to Spells

How do you get this number?
Last edited by nguyendathung on Sep 16, 2020, 7:00:52 AM
"
nguyendathung wrote:
I bet Mask of the Tribunal could be a valuable buff to the build .
Hmm, i can try to PoB it, but i hate the idea of mask of tribunal for general aurabot due to clinging to self cast ES builds.
"
nguyendathung wrote:

I still don't get why people are always coming in here complaining about the full-nuclear offensive nature of the build.

I don't complain, i was seeking the reasons. Also my PC is pretty bad(i mean very very bad), so being in full powerpoint presentation mode while having full screen of mobs attacking me is a normal thing and i want to survive that, so your guys's playstyle doesn't fit me at all.
"
Kek_is_love wrote:
I don't complain, i was seeking the reasons. Also my PC is pretty bad(i mean very very bad), so being in full powerpoint presentation mode while having full screen of mobs attacking me is a normal thing and i want to survive that, so your guys's playstyle doesn't fit me at all.

My 6-year-old PC is barely medium at most, I also have to suffer ~300 ping due to server difference (I'm from Sing GW while my friend is in London). However, even with high quan/pack size map runs with MF, I and my mate rarely get "full powerpoint presentation" below T16 Delirious map. The only viable reason I could think of is that mobs always get one-shotted, not much calculation or damage ticks on party's members nor the mobs, hence less lag. (ofc there would be dps drop due to the insane loot drops on the ground but rarely I had to suffer slow-motion screenshot situation unless there would be rare mobs with shield/summoner mod).

At first, I was concerned about defense like most people do (trying to get fortify, getting curses, They of Tul spectre for dodge chance, AG for avoiding ailments an crits ...) Nevertheless, the lag always got to you no matter how resilient you are so why not one-shot them all before they can one-shot you :) The result is that there more damage I could get, the smoother our runs became. So do what you gotta do, but I've lived through that horrible ping to tell the tail LoL
Last edited by nguyendathung on Sep 16, 2020, 11:54:14 AM
"
nguyendathung wrote:
"
Kek_is_love wrote:

My 6-year-old PC is barely medium at most, I also have to suffer ~300 ping due to server difference (I'm from Sing GW while my friend is in London). However, even with high quan/pack size map runs with MF, I and my mate rarely get "full powerpoint presentation" below T16 Delirious map. The only viable reason I could think of is that mobs always get one-shotted, not much calculation or damage ticks on party's members nor the mobs, hence less lag. (ofc there would be dps drop due to the insane loot drops on the ground but rarely I had to suffer slow-motion screenshot situation unless there would be rare mobs with shield/summoner mod).

At first, I was concerned about defense like most people do (trying to get fortify, getting curses, They of Tul spectre for dodge chance, AG for avoiding ailments an crits ...) Nevertheless, the lag always got to you no matter how resilient you are so why not one-shot them all before they can one-shot you :) The result is that there more damage I could get, the smoother our runs became. So do what you gotta do, but I've lived through that horrible ping to tell the tail LoL

Someone that finally gets it, Thank you ! We used to run at like 84max res back in the days, 90max/capped block/dodge/blind/evade/ridculous regen/vaal discpline theres already so many things keeping one alive.

at a certain point there's no reason to minmax for more defenses since its pretty much diminishing return, while more dmg-> stuff dead faster-> less danegrous-> less lag. in anycayse

Mask of the tribunal is BEST IN SLOT, but. IF and only IF you have :
1, retarded op 6pass clusters with attributes and 35% inc effect.
2, retarded levels of stats on gear
3, enchant on mask (hopefully some aura effect too as an implicit)
4, have some legacy rmr gear such as 12% amulet
5, can run most auras with Saq's nest

here is someone to achieved just that.
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/b0moodc/characters

https://pastebin.com/6XYEK8R3

I have compared my std character to his. with different carries on pob.
He does give more damage than me, he has 16k es. and he gives a really great amount of %Defense.

however while his build is overall amazing and insane. and is def the number 1 aurabot in terms of damage/verstality and everything honestly. I cant fan girl enough at his build/gear.

Keep in mind that for my friends eshroud build, my friend goes from : 95m dps to
With me : 13.5b dps
with him: 16.5b dps

while 3b dps is a lot, in terms of %more its not THAT much diffrent.

but in terms of gear cost. I estimate my gear to be worth somehwere between 8-10mirr.

while i estimate his gear to be worth more than 30-40mirr (somethings are flatout priceless also.. and cant imagine what htey would cost).

Not to mention his gear is insanely difficult to craft IN harvest and outside of it its pretty much impossible, his clusters alone are worth more than 99% of the players have money.

So while mask is nuts and BiS, it's pretty difficult to gear up.
You probably need at least 2000 total stats to make it even possible, on top of sacrificing other things.
Hey guys, i'm coming back to PoE after a year away. Last league i played was Legion and i built a full CI Aurabot with Timeless jewels (following Nuk's old post).

Is the build still viable for 3.12?

How much would it cost to start running the build these days? I wont have too much time to put in the game and want to build at least one character to level 90+.
"

Geezus Christ, my eyes are bleeding looking at this character's gears LoL

If only I know this were a possibility in Harvest, I would have at least tried to push harder XD This would be my goal when deterministic crafting returns.

Question: Do you have any changes coming up regarding to the nerf of Vengeful Commander and the new skills ?
Last edited by nguyendathung on Sep 17, 2020, 12:44:04 AM
"
nguyendathung wrote:
"

Geezus Christ, my eyes are bleeding looking at this character's gears LoL

If only I know this were a possibility in Harvest, I would have at least tried to push harder XD At least now I have a goal when deterministic crafting returns.

Question: Do you have any changes coming up regarding to the nerf of Vengeful Commander and the new skills ?

While nerfed id still go for it honestly Firstamong+Vengeful
getting i84 jewels for 35% isnt easy (on top of needing them to be at least 5pass)

there the only way id see you using first-among+35% over vengeful, tho if you can afford those chances are you dont need firstamont ad are better off going vengeful. While sad its nerfed, its still good.

Another reason why vengeful might be strong (or First among) is alt quality auras, the Anger one we got to see is affected by aura effect.
So depending what does alt qualities are it might be better to go first among or vengeful which ever qualities benefit the most.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info