[3.11] CI Aura Bot Guide [90 Res/Max Aura Effect/Max Power/Aspect/Smite]

hey, i'm wondering why i should never use enlighten in vicario's chest? i'm trying to learn more, thanks for any answers i can get :)
"
Maldrogs wrote:
hey, i'm wondering why i should never use enlighten in vicario's chest? i'm trying to learn more, thanks for any answers i can get :)

Enlighten is multiplicative while Reduced reservation is additive.

Few things are better additive in this game and reduced reservation is one of them because it "caps" out at 100%. similar to resistances where every +1 max resistance is better than the last the same ish applies to Mana reservation.

Multiplicity can also not bring the cost of auras down to 0% while RMR can.

And at the level of Mana cost reduction in victario's (30% RMR) + the 65~70% we have globally, adding another aura and reducing its cost by 95~100%

At that level of mana enlighten will not change the cost, and even if it did, it would reduce it by at best 1%. while adding another aura in chest instead will allow it to go from 15~16% mana to 0~1% mana which a MUCH MUCH higher net gain of mana % than enlighten not to mention enligthen takes away precious sockets.
hey again, thanks for answering my first question :) i got another one:
you said in your guide this - For each nearby corpse, you and nearby Allies Regenerate 0% of Energy Shield per second, up to 2.0% per second
(Really Good Regen and works even if you have skyforth since it is not Life Regen converted by Zealots Oath) do you mean all parts of essence glutton regen works or just that line (with skyforth boots)? essence glutton also says : Regenerate 8% of Energy Shield over 2 seconds when you Consume a corpse. if both lines of ES regen works from that ascendancy point, its tempting to respecc my elementalist to necro and use it as aurabot :) not only that of course but you know :) also, what do you think of my aura bot? TTTtmz (guardian)
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Maldrogs/characters
i'm kind of stuck on imroving my carry's damage, i cant think of anything else
Last edited by Maldrogs on Aug 23, 2020, 10:03:49 AM
"
Maldrogs wrote:
hey again, thanks for answering my first question :) i got another one:
you said in your guide this - For each nearby corpse, you and nearby Allies Regenerate 0% of Energy Shield per second, up to 2.0% per second
(Really Good Regen and works even if you have skyforth since it is not Life Regen converted by Zealots Oath) do you mean all parts of essence glutton regen works or just that line (with skyforth boots)? essence glutton also says : Regenerate 8% of Energy Shield over 2 seconds when you Consume a corpse. if both lines of ES regen works from that ascendancy point, its tempting to respecc my elementalist to necro and use it as aurabot :) not only that of course but you know :) also, what do you think of my aura bot? TTTtmz (guardian)
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Maldrogs/characters
i'm kind of stuck on imroving my carry's damage, i cant think of anything else

Yes any "Energy Shield Regen" will work :)

The best in terms of upgrades I would say is start using smite, its an incredibly ridiculous amount of damage, you can socket in your +3 weapon with Awakened Generosity for a level 25 smite. will be a big dps improvement.

Secondly it would be your cluster jewels, Vengeful Commander's instead of Stalwarts. You can catch up on lost es by using a Hubris instead of alphas. But you sohuldnt have too much problems as a guardian

More 1% Jewels will be required to do so. the more of those you have the less "Pure X" notables you will need. and there for be able to save points as well. and spec int either a 3 large cluster or Energy from naught smalls. You can try using a Darkness Enthroned or Stygian Vise for an extra 1 ~ 2% rmr too.

I also see you are missing Conqueror's Efficiency, a 1% corruption on that is 3% RMR and pretty much mandatory honestly, Pontency is nice too if the 3% helps you meet tresholds and a nice jewel to get as well.
How do you get the synth mod on the gloves and boots? i'm not entirely sure because synthesis was not my league. Thanks for any advice you could give.
"
arcanexd wrote:
How do you get the synth mod on the gloves and boots? i'm not entirely sure because synthesis was not my league. Thanks for any advice you could give.

1.buy 20+ pairs of sorc boots (ilvl 86)
2.buy or use Synthesis a item garden craft
3. Pray

or what I did, stuck with skyforth cuz I aint rich and those implicits are mega boooko expensive.

Suggest working on shield, amulet, gloves helm and approaching the booties last cuz damn they aint cheap.

There are some decent snythi bases that are like ES% on sorc boots or gloves that can help achieve high es values easily
Last edited by EvilSlayer420 on Aug 28, 2020, 1:10:26 PM
Can i play this build with full mf deadeye to farm 5 deli orb ?
Heya, any reason to not use hybrid es\life? Its not hard to get 60%+ chaos resistance, and with Prism Guardian you can add some Blasphemy Curses as aura
"
MrRedlook wrote:

regardless of if you go LL/Hybrid/Life/CI you run into the issue of lack of sockets.

while you can def go Prism Guardian and Hybrid to off load auras on life. keep in mind CI is an amazing Quality of Life. If you dont have Shavs/Coruscating elixir you have no way to prevent your life from being damaged by chaos, even with good chaos resistance your will will slowly but surely drop. you would have to either

1. Run a life flask (a defensive loss)
2. Drop Victario's making you lose a socket for Generosity and lots of Reduced mana reservation
or 3. not be able to use either skyforth or zealot's oath for ES regen or a loss of 6% rmr.

IMO it is only ever valid to ho hybrid if you're guardian and its really early league where gear is scarce. Since in the end youll lack sockets to run blasphemy anyways.

"
quang9x97 wrote:

Yes, i've been doing it with my carry with no issue asside from lag.

do keep in mind.. like ANY OTHER BUILD, your survivability and damage your provide in those maps is based on your gear level/investment. you most certainly will die if you're gear is low end (< 8kes, low aura effect, not 90%max res, possible not having regen, etc) those maps are very difficult and laggy

it also obviously depends what you mean by 5 deli orb

What Tier? What Sextants? Scarabs? Ivories? etc.

We run T18-T19 Burials or promenade with 4 Ivory Watchstones, 4Sextants (Beyond, Hunted Traitors, 2 Packs mods) with Nemesis and 3-4 Scarabs + Alva.

Example of one of our maps.
Spoiler
Last edited by _Nuk on Sep 7, 2020, 4:04:49 PM
So I'm thinking of starting this build next league with a friend as carry. Assuming that Heist won't add any new crafting methods and since Harvest would be gone, would it still be possible to craft your current sceptre, shield, and helm with these mods? And how?

Also, just for curiosity's sake, how did you make your victario chest? Did you perfect fossil a white chest to 30q, encrusted fossil to 6L white sockets, transmute, beastcraft imprint, scour/chance till you get victario, divine till 15 effect, then double corrupt? And go back to imprint if it bricks?

I missed a few leagues and haven't done much crafting before, so please excuse my ignorance. I thought for a long time that we could only get white sockets from corrupting so my current knowledge is quite outdated.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info