[3.10] Gryph's Spellslingin Volatile+Detonate Dead Necromancer. A LL+Block+Sturdy Girl

Ok i am just dumb my spell cost 0 Mana xd. But still concerned about Hypothermia
"
Mikizzek wrote:
Ok i am just dumb my spell cost 0 Mana xd. But still concerned about Hypothermia

If I were only using Volatile Dead and not ALSO running Detonate Dead, I would run Hypothermia most likely. People use Hypo for the low mana multiplier and because we chill monsters with Corpse Pact.
Managed to craft this so far, should be about the same dps as your according to POB if I multimod it with focus mod.

How come one of your small clusters doesn't have a notable? Is there a particular reason for this
"
Raggon wrote:
Managed to craft this so far, should be about the same dps as your according to POB if I multimod it with focus mod.

How come one of your small clusters doesn't have a notable? Is there a particular reason for this

That's a good lookin wand. And because the 3 ES clusters are just really good on their own. essentially 8% ES nodes with 16 flat es and 18% total chaos res. Energy from Naught would still give me about 150 more es than the small node.

And that jewel was 10c. lol
I'm kinda starting this build. How do I get those rings? Are there any alternatives especially with the Curse enemies with elemental weakness?
"
xDeicidium wrote:
I'm kinda starting this build. How do I get those rings? Are there any alternatives especially with the Curse enemies with elemental weakness?

Yeah man if I had some examples I'd link them. You can get a rare ring with flammability or ele weakness on hit. That is totally fine. Can get resists and stats there too.

Naturally these rings are more DPS, but do what you can.

Can also get ele weakness gloves or just throw your curse into the wand instead of tempest shield. Those are also solid options.
Last edited by Gryphenprey on Apr 4, 2020, 2:00:52 AM
I'm having issues being able to link inspiration in my 6l due to mana Reservation. Could you take a peek and see what I did wrong? Im still respecing my tree a bit.

Overall, I kill rare t15s at lvl 73 so the build is doing well.
i see that you changed gems on chest and helm... how is it working for you?
Hi, I was looking for your leech source in this guide and I only found to be thaumophage in the large cluster passive. If I do not have it but only have 0.2% leech from Heart of flame, would the leech be worth it to get ghost reaver?
Why i cant use Discipline and Herald of ash. I even use lvl 21 Blood magic

Sovereignty cluster is allocated too

Problem solved i didnt saw that little reserve node

Now i can sell my 21 BM
Last edited by Mikizzek on Apr 4, 2020, 2:32:20 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info