[3.10] Gryph's Spellslingin Volatile+Detonate Dead Necromancer. A LL+Block+Sturdy Girl

watching your video it seems you have a lot more of attack speed compared to me... how do you get that? with cooldown recovery speed?

Anything i can make out of this wand? I'm not a pro crafter so and tip would be appreciated. Or is it garbage?
"
Tommella wrote:
watching your video it seems you have a lot more of attack speed compared to me... how do you get that? with cooldown recovery speed?

Corpse Pact, CDR means more corpses consumed per second and therefore more attack speed boost. Do yeah probably that.
I mean i don't know the machanics here i think. Is added fire damage to spells important? Or is flat # to # fire damage the key here (on the wand)?
Last edited by Baroc on Apr 3, 2020, 12:15:20 PM
"
Baroc wrote:

Anything i can make out of this wand? I'm not a pro crafter so and tip would be appreciated. Or is it garbage?

If it has an open suffix (looks like it does) it's at least usable.

"
Baroc wrote:
I mean i don't know the machanics here i think. Is added fire damage to spells important? Or is flat # to # fire damage the key here (on the wand)?

Added Fire to spells is good. The Local Flat Fire on the wand is just a MASSIVE base amount compared to the top tier fire to spells rolls. Like, you can spend many exalts on a +2 fire spells wand even and it's basically the same damage as a deafening essence of anger'd wand--with no other stats.
Ok so far i get that. Basically i just want to know if i should continue rerolling it or use it :)

Is there a damage differnce between my wand and your wand if we take away the double damage enchant?
"
Baroc wrote:
Ok so far i get that. Basically i just want to know if i should continue rerolling it or use it :)

Is there a damage differnce between my wand and your wand if we take away the double damage enchant?

There's going to be yeah. Mine has fire pen and extra fire to spells that yours does not. I also invested about 9ex into mine (bought for 5, and spent 4 wiping suffixes and multimodding)

You can keep rolling it if you want or buy a new base if you're not sure but still want something a little better.
tyvm for the help
"
Gryphenprey wrote:
"
Tommella wrote:

Corpse Pact, CDR means more corpses consumed per second and therefore more attack speed boost. Do yeah probably that.

found the problem. I hadn't set up well the gems ^^.
tried the build on tier 15 maps and i'm having a blast. really tank and great dmg and i still don't have all the gems lvl 20+ and some budget items
afted changing build 4/5 times i finally found the one that i really like... thank you xD
Last edited by Tommella on Apr 3, 2020, 1:18:18 PM
Why i dont see my inspiration charges? How does it work and also why people on poe.ninja with LL Spellslinger VD use Hypothermia

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info