Build removed

"
Aga257 wrote:
Doing maps - it seems bad equip - 4 deaths in tier rare 1 map (jungle). Mostly single hit
Profile is private, can't inspect you, but most common case of this is lack of life on gear. Every rare piece of gear except weapon should have good amount of life on them. How much life do you have atm?

Also are your resists capped?
profile now public

resistance not capped - bad equip

i've 60% evasion and no life equip

will try gen or craft somehow
You're using too many uniques. You should try to find rare items with high life and resists.

Video about how to use trade page: https://youtu.be/ZET4C5HAz3s
"
Aga257 wrote:
profile now public

resistance not capped - bad equip

i've 60% evasion and no life equip

will try gen or craft somehow

Hi mate,

Viktranka's advice seems good there. I checked out your character "Dustuno" the Level 74 Pathfinder. The gear you are using definitely looks quite different to the type of gear I was prioritising.

If you like the speed that comes with your Queen of the Forest, Devoto's Devotion and Seven League Steps, then you could try filling out resists and life on your other items, but you will be more squishy that way.
Hi,

thank you for you reply and advices.

equip little upgraded - resist capped, life increased, but slow :(

rare T11 map desert done with no regen mod

using 5L bow - not enough orb of fusing
"
Aga257 wrote:
Hi,

thank you for you reply and advices.

equip little upgraded - resist capped, life increased, but slow :(

rare T11 map desert done with no regen mod

using 5L bow - not enough orb of fusing

Hi mate,

I checked out your profile again - looks like good improvements for both damage and defense, well done.

For future upgrades you can work toward...

Speed & Defense:
Flasks - if you want more speed, a big and cheap jump will be to get "Adrenaline" (up to 30% increased movement speed) on a flask (maybe your Quicksilver). Also, you can put in a "Jade" flask with "Reflexes" (up to 100% increased evasion). This would be a more effective speed boost if you are choosing to stay with the QotF, will also help defense.
Personally, I would swap out 2 of the life flasks for these, and just run 1 life flask.

Boots & Gloves - you can also eventually swap to evasion base gloves and boots, to push up your evasion for QotF speed and defense.

nb. QotF threshold is 45,000 evasion for full 75% speed increase.

Damage:
Flask - a "Coralito's Signature" would be a large damage boost, if you can find a flask to swap out.

Bow - you can focus on damage instead of gem level, so flat physical damage and increased physical damage as an example.

Quiver - you can get a lot of damage, life and/or Resistances onto your quiver, so getting a rare could be a large upgrade.
Last edited by QwikDawn on May 11, 2020, 5:35:40 PM
"
07/04/2020:
* Updated layout to sync with Dark Runner build guide.

Awesome, we have a builder from the future!

That aside, is there any chance someone could give me a screen shot of this build's skill point tree in 3.11? I only have mobile and can't use PoB (all the online versions that I know of are very outdated)

I'll probably have to ask for another one when I switch him to the delve farming build but for now I'd really like to start leveling this guy.
"
EmanTsal wrote:
"
07/04/2020:

7th of April was long time ago tho...
Touche'
"
EmanTsal wrote:
"
07/04/2020:

That aside, is there any chance someone could give me a screen shot of this build's skill point tree in 3.11? I only have mobile and can't use PoB (all the online versions that I know of are very outdated)

I'll probably have to ask for another one when I switch him to the delve farming build but for now I'd really like to start leveling this guy.

Cheers for the date highlight - I added a Date Format thing in Change Log area.

I have a short Diary Video of the build that you can pause for the PoB Screen Shot if you like: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_0SUoHIaHM&feature=youtu.be

Note: I am looking at possibly retiring recommendation of this build as a transition to the Dark Runner, so I have not updated for 3.11 yet. I am currently experimenting with a Frost Blade Claw leveling process, which may have near zero respec requirements and also provide damage capability. If this works out it will become the default recommendation as it will be a cheaper and easier option (hopefully only a few days out from completion).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info