What Happened with Purposeful Harbinger

You don’t have to apologize to those who abuse the game mechanics!
"
clawface wrote:
You don’t have to apologize to those who abuse the game mechanics!

its a fucking GAME ffs. People take this shit way too seriously.
What really pisses me off is that no matter how hard GGG fails, every other gaming company is consistently still far worse.
It happens and is resolved with great detail and explanation. Don't stress Bex
Est. Legion League
Noob trying my best to learn
Fixing this shit was a good move and unfair to basically all the other builds. Players who showcased this warned other players to attempt at your own risk so if you didn't heed the warning, that's on you.

Now that said,

"
This won't happen again.

That gave me a chuckle. I should bookmarks this thread so I can wave it in GGG's face the next time it happens. The way it works is that an untested league is rolled out every 3 months and then the devs attempt to patch their way out of broken shit. So the RNG is there for it to certainly happen again. That line certainly has a nice affirmative ring to it tho! ;)
✰CARD✰ The Survivalist
I can’t buy any more big supporter packs because the forum only supports showing 7 legacy tags.
So little compassion left in the world. Your fellow gamers were harmed by this change and so many of you are excited to see that blood. Shame on you. You are most of the problem with this situation.

This league I got really lucky with 2 valuable drops early on and was able to fund this build before it went mainstream. That was stolen. My time grinding a 2nd character up to use the equipment was stolen. Having played the build, I will agree, it didn't deserve to be in the game. Except, we were told to have fun with it for 1 league. 1 league where I could run with the big dogs, so to speak. Stolen.

I'm a gamer like the rest of you. Go to work. Handle adult responsibilities. Squeeze in all the game time I can. Yet here you are, gathered around those who were stolen from with glee in your eyes. Your envy is sickening. I've gone as many leagues as you have with poor luck.

So here I am, depending on where the value of those jewels settles out likely starting from nearly scratch this league. What would I like to see? That is the tricky part. I'm back to square one but what about all the exalts folks made selling those jewels? Shouldn't those folks pay a price as well? And what about all the boss carries those folks sold using these mechanics? Shouldn't the virtuous among you be calling for a 1 week league rollback, or more? You aren't because your intentions just aren't just. GGG won't becuase it will anger too much of the player base. So where does that leave me? A sacrifice toward an outcome that just isn't there.

https://www.captiongenerator.com/1736472/Interview-with-GGG-employee
Glad I decided not to buy a supporter pack....I would be even more livid.

What a big fuck you to players who spent weeks farming to be able to play this build.

All the peasants who cried about it should be ashamed of themselves.

Its a game FFS, and there is a deadly fucking virus out in the world. Let people have their damn fun.
What's hilariously ironic about this is they literally announced Delirium on their Twitters saying

"We're proud to announce Path of Exile: Delirium! Unravel your mind in the mists of delirium where reality turns to nightmare. Let greed drive you as you plunge deep into its horrors."

Only to have your greed get nerfed mid-league...

Really fucking unbelievable.
"
DarkHoffa wrote:

So little compassion left in the world. Your fellow gamers were harmed by this change and so many of you are excited to see that blood. Shame on you. You are most of the problem with this situation.

"
DarkHoffa wrote:

I'm a gamer like the rest of you. Go to work. Handle adult responsibilities. Squeeze in all the game time I can. Yet here you are, gathered around those who were stolen from with glee in your eyes. Your envy is sickening.

How compassionate are you towards the thousands of people that are being pushed out of business because your government decided it was a good idea going full retard over a flue?

My guess is not much or otherwise you wouldn't be crying over a change in a virtual game and a broken promise that they apologized for.

"My gov" has destroyed well over 300 billion of our people's money in the past 5 years and destroyed countless of lives on top of it and they don't apologize for it, they are proud and expect a pad on the back for it.

You guys are really gifted in starting shitstorms over nothing. Karma shall teach you a lesson if you don't man up.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info