[3.10] Durimon's Kinetic Bolts Berserker, Crazy Mapping-Boss Speed + 5 Delirium Mapping, Starter

Hey all,

looks like Durimon left us :( oh well im level 72 mapping right now clears doing well of course its not a zoom zoom build but it clear efficiently

my question is
when do it go and invest my points in the cluster jewels?

Asap ? later? let me know
oh one more thing guys. Just bought
for resses and flat phys. but i realized aspect of the cat is pretty nice. I have enlighten lvl 4 so i can fit it in the build by droping precision and banner. Thinking about going precision with blood magic, thats just few points of life and we have plenty place for extra gems :D So is it worth going aspect of the cat and just drop banner? What do u think? :D
Aspect gives 10% attack speed,100% increased crit chance, 50% reduced visibility to enemies and 15% chance to avoid all damage from hits. Sounds Pretty good to me.
"
Hey all,

looks like Durimon left us :( oh well im level 72 mapping right now clears doing well of course its not a zoom zoom build but it clear efficiently

my question is

You should use my character as a reference, my character can clear t16 maps easily, although its slightly an upgraded version from Durimon imo. My ultimate upgrade would probably be my other wand which only has 270 dps but if i can get a decent on then that should complete the build ..
Last edited by Petetran on Apr 3, 2020, 8:51:03 PM
"
Petetran wrote:
"
Hey all,

my question is

You should use my character as a reference, my character can clear t16 maps easily, although its slightly an upgraded version from Durimon imo. My ultimate upgrade would probably be my other wand which only has 270 dps but if i can get a decent on then that should complete the build ..

I would like to follow it

but my question is :
at what point do you put passive into cluster jewels ?

thanks
Why is kinetic bolt a good match for berserker? What's the selling point of using it?

Also, what are the defenses of the build? aside from leeching.
Hello, I started to play this game 2 weeks ago and you stuff with kinetic bolt and berserker is then, the first stuff i'm making on tis game so thank you :) I just had a question ; all your gem are lvl 20 but but not all of them are at 20% quality, so i was wondering if it was or good or bad idea to pass them with 20% or more ? Thanks for you answer and have a good day :)
Last edited by Swyckz on May 2, 2020, 9:54:18 PM
Heya, really dig the build. Where does the intelligence come from, though? Gear, I assume?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info