[3.10] Durimon's Kinetic Bolts Berserker, Crazy Mapping-Boss Speed + 5 Delirium Mapping, Starter

One other learning today. If you have a low-end PC, turn off Herald of Ice once you get Barrage and Rite of Ruin. My desktop was down for an update and so I was playing on my wife's laptop. There were so many explosions triggering at once that I crashed the game client multiple times.
"
unhappymeal wrote:
One other learning today. If you have a low-end PC, turn off Herald of Ice once you get Barrage and Rite of Ruin. My desktop was down for an update and so I was playing on my wife's laptop. There were so many explosions triggering at once that I crashed the game client multiple times.

Another good info that I forgot to mention. YES! POE is really vulnerable with projectile skills which cause lag. Thanks!
Last edited by bluewelkin on Apr 1, 2020, 2:11:42 AM
Check my build out.
Last edited by Petetran on Apr 3, 2020, 8:51:38 PM
Do you think "Trigger a socketed Spell when use a Skill" could be useful on a wand? Could provide different Offensive or Defensive Setups, maybe Cursing?

Also i thought about a Wand + Shield version. Could provide some interesting defense like block, life, Armour and Fortify with Shield charge. Obviously for some amount of damage
Last edited by DunklerKoenig on Apr 1, 2020, 5:22:11 AM
I like this !
Just playing a frenzy hollow palm raider and i dont have enough juice in t14 and more to really clear the fog :(

this looks promising for the rest of the league!

any tips on how to craft those wands ?

thanks
are you using Barrage Support or Barrage cuz i dont get it ? found out was BARRAGE SUPPORT !
Last edited by Weeedow on Apr 2, 2020, 8:42:52 AM
Why do you need spell damage on the Wands?
"
Supradumm wrote:
Why do you need spell damage on the Wands?

Because kinetic bolt scales based on spell damage.
still struggling with this build will , how we should do curency wirth low tier maps? cuz i dont get it , i make 10 c a day lel
Last edited by Weeedow on Apr 2, 2020, 7:45:20 PM
hey i've started to play the build and have 2 questions, isnt it better to just use assassin's mark on your ring instead and have 2 gem slots open for idk some defensive setting? Also why do u have cold dmg leech on your amulet and circle of guilt if u play brutality?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info