We're in the process of deploying the 3.10.1 update that contains a fair amount of improvements and fixes to the Delirium League, including a small adjustment that will further increase performance. The full patch notes are now available here. The 3.10.1 update for Consoles will be deployed next week.

We'll continue to monitor your reports and make additional improvements to Delirium where possible. Thank you for your feedback and support!
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
hook

TY GGG <3

stay safe and ty for awesome game! <3

btw servers still very laggy and many mobs do way more dmg even on very ez maps and no dmg mods (just sain)
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
Last edited by TreeOfDead on Mar 26, 2020, 4:55:17 PM
Nice, Thanks!
Milky
RIP League.
Buff map drops DO NOT nerf Harbour bridge... Do you honestly think people that are level 90+ are going to be farming Harbour Bridge... All you are doing is hurting the little guys..... Another move not wanted by the community. It seems every league GGG move further and further away from what the community wants. A league that FUCKS FPS and has some random BS dmg from some rando guy that fades in and out of the map.... and now this..... GG GGG
Bless you folks.
I see salty little kids on these forums always talking about how bad this league is. If they don't like it, go back to pacman. We don't need to hear you whine and cry because you don't get your way.
Keep up the good work guys, and stay safe.
"
I see salty little kids on these forums always talking about how bad this league is. If they don't like it, go back to pacman. We don't need to hear you whine and cry because you don't get your way.

Ya. Who cares what the community thinks about your game. That's a great approach. You would make a great CEO.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info