[3.11] Spellslinger VD Necromancer. All content. Easy and fast Sirus A8 kill. Wave 20 Simulacrum.

"
Teraliar wrote:
Any advice on gear progression? Have 2-3ex atm. Character is in profile.

The question is - what do you want ? If you want more dps, get different enchant, CDR on boots/belt, drop the COH setup, implement VDD, VRF, get -res on helmet and more %spell/fire dmg in the build... and dude, you really dont need the Desecrate in the wand. I have no idea why ppl copy this

how would you guys go about crafting this? I ran out of fossils and just spammed some chaos. Not sure if I should buy a new base and sell this.
Which one of this would you use? :D

I have beaten Syrus A8 without much effort, but i would like to improve my build because I feel like my tankiness is 9,5/10 but my damage is 8/10. What is the next step? Awekened Spell Cascade/Elemental Focus or a better wand?

BTW I really like the build, damage is fine, I just want more damage to do 19/20 simulacrum waves and maximum delirium t16 maps faster.
The cycle of life and death continues. We will live, they will die.
Selling all gear complete with gems

BTW, i compared the classic Templar area vs. Heart of flame cluster, and it turns out, that the HoF cluster setup does - in my setup 20% more dmg, and need one SP less. (but you need Thread of Hope to allocate Spiritual Aid and the Mana res nodes.
Last edited by Velky_Kormidelnik on Apr 9, 2020, 11:11:40 AM
"
Pesgamer10 wrote:

I have beaten Syrus A8 without much effort, but i would like to improve my build because I feel like my tankiness is 9,5/10 but my damage is 8/10. What is the next step? Awekened Spell Cascade/Elemental Focus or a better wand?

Your gem setup is wrong. Unless you know, why you have those gems there, there is no point to change the gear.

"
Pesgamer10 wrote:

Your gem setup is wrong. Unless you know, why you have those gems there, there is no point to change the gear.

Why is my gem setup wrong? I can't see any mistakes
The cycle of life and death continues. We will live, they will die.
"
"
Teraliar wrote:
Any advice on gear progression? Have 2-3ex atm. Character is in profile.

The question is - what do you want ? If you want more dps, get different enchant, CDR on boots/belt, drop the COH setup, implement VDD, VRF, get -res on helmet and more %spell/fire dmg in the build... and dude, you really dont need the Desecrate in the wand. I have no idea why ppl copy this

I tried your setup and single target dps feels much better! Now I just need better boots and helm...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info