[3.11] Spellslinger VD Necromancer. All content. Easy and fast Sirus A8 kill. Wave 20 Simulacrum.

"
gogunow wrote:
"
Hollycz wrote:
guys I am doing a CI build which is a bit different than yours but do you have a problem with skills not procing successfuly? I mean it often just spawns corpses and I feel my dmg is much lower because of it. single target isnt so great either and I feel like my DPS is quite good with EO so maybe swappin to crit is an option thus I wonder if adding CD recovery would help or its not worth the investment and rather save up for Awa spell cascade or smth.

Hey, I agree 100% what you said. I'm playing with exact that life build and I notice those problems too. Sometimes, when I'm attacking, I just creating corpses without creating VD. And also, now I'm at 10k avg damage, which makes a problem even with rares on high-tier maps without some extra mods. Regular map bosses take 15-20 seconds.

I have really good survivability, but when I can't kill enemies fast enough, I still dying much often rather then I'm playing with some melee 5.5k life build, who kills shit fast enough.

I need to understand: am I doing something wrong, or it's just that build as it is.

pretty sure the 71 to 138 fire damage on weapon only applies to attacks with the weapon not VD. So your wand is really only giving a relatively low spell dmg mod and the chaos damage. you dont have the -fire res on helm or your ammy. you also don't have CDR on boots. pretty sure all of those things are key for single target. Also your gems aren't max leveled and have no quality. He said this builds main goal is to get max survivability so the single target is going to come with those little things at the end.
Hi guys

Got a question. I need to buy a wand with "trigger function".
If I change my rings, currently both has -8 mana cast to non channeling skills, I do not have enough mana to cast Bone Offering (it needs about 24 or 23). Will it still be able to cast it or how do I manage it? Because when I change both my rings plus the amulet I loose a lot of mana that means I do not have much reserve mana left. I can't figure out how to get that much mana with only 1x - mana cast.

Could someone explain it to me? Does the trigger function not need any mana and do we only need mana for flamedash and molten shell then? Awkward.

EDIT: alright it casts even if you do not have enough mana. thanks anyways!
Last edited by ZYZZRAVIC on Apr 1, 2020, 2:05:55 PM
"
gogunow wrote:
"
Hollycz wrote:
guys I am doing a CI build which is a bit different than yours but do you have a problem with skills not procing successfuly? I mean it often just spawns corpses and I feel my dmg is much lower because of it. single target isnt so great either and I feel like my DPS is quite good with EO so maybe swappin to crit is an option thus I wonder if adding CD recovery would help or its not worth the investment and rather save up for Awa spell cascade or smth.

Hey, I agree 100% what you said. I'm playing with exact that life build and I notice those problems too. Sometimes, when I'm attacking, I just creating corpses without creating VD. And also, now I'm at 10k avg damage, which makes a problem even with rares on high-tier maps without some extra mods. Regular map bosses take 15-20 seconds.

I have really good survivability, but when I can't kill enemies fast enough, I still dying much often rather then I'm playing with some melee 5.5k life build, who kills shit fast enough.

I need to understand: am I doing something wrong, or it's just that build as it is.

this is a build that feels much better with better gear and levels, as then your damage is enough to never die due to not killing stuff fast enough. I feel like my damage is pretty good, but consider the fact that my gear in my videos is my own maxed out preferences. Your gear is not maxed, your level is not maxed, your skills are not maxed. So you are still progressing, and naturally you won't get my damage till you have the same gear as me.
"
rossmat707 wrote:
"
gogunow wrote:
"
Hollycz wrote:

pretty sure the 71 to 138 fire damage on weapon only applies to attacks with the weapon not VD. So your wand is really only giving a relatively low spell dmg mod and the chaos damage. you dont have the -fire res on helm or your ammy. you also don't have CDR on boots. pretty sure all of those things are key for single target. Also your gems aren't max leveled and have no quality. He said this builds main goal is to get max survivability so the single target is going to come with those little things at the end.

The fire damage applies to the wand, it is part of Spellslinger

Say that with the glove corruption I remove the 2B (Curse on hit and Flammability) from glove

Say that with the 2 free sockets I move Fortify and Shield charge, so that also Frenzy procs fortify but also shield charge/frenzy benefict from Faster Attack Support affix on glove

Thats free a total of 3 skill gems (1 faster attacks, Curse on hit and Curse)

What 3L would you add to the build in this given case??

Thanks
3.12 - Leveling to 100 on Sirus Kill: https://youtu.be/0z493V7yZ-E

according to POB something like this with spell dmg % crafted (would have to be multi modded) would be higher damage than your wand. Does that seem correct?
Last edited by Szemon on Apr 1, 2020, 3:17:53 PM
Can someone tell me do I need to put point in Elemental Overload or not?
Lvl 87 skill tree

how can u shock/chill with elemental focus in your 6link, dont get it?!
Hi.

I Just switched over to this after grabbing some gear so all my gems are super low level.

I cant for the life of me figure out what Im missing for mana reservation though. I cant reserve all 3 spells and I definitely have Sovereignty.

Any thoughts?
"
Meleki wrote:
Hi.

I Just switched over to this after grabbing some gear so all my gems are super low level.

I cant for the life of me figure out what Im missing for mana reservation though. I cant reserve all 3 spells and I definitely have Sovereignty.

Any thoughts?

unlink flame dash from your spellslinger in boots

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info