[3.11] Spellslinger VD Necromancer. All content. Easy and fast Sirus A8 kill. Wave 20 Simulacrum.

"
dele2k wrote:

I crafted this wand for the build. Do you think it's worth clearing the suffixes and multimod it?

Hey
Could you briefly explain how did you crafted it?
I played a lot with craftofexile but still not found how to achieve it.
Thanks
"
quigglesworth wrote:
"
@quigglesworth

are you blind

you dont lose Anatomical Knowledge jewel spot ......

http://poeurl.com/cPdC

I mean the might of the meek spot.

Original points (10 total):
30 int
40 mana regen, 1 % life regen
70 strength
15 dex
10% life, 20% armor, 8 flat life (might of the meek)
6.33 flat life (anatomical int loss if changed)

Changed points (9 total):
10 int
70 strength
10 dex
26 melee phys
20 accuracy
4 melee attack speed
1 skill point
1 empty jewel socket (not using might of the meek in the new socket it does so little there)

The original tree provides more life, armor, and some other small stuff than 1 skill point + 1 jewel can provide.

yes you are right if you count all Jewels

Last edited by davc1234567890 on Mar 31, 2020, 8:51:50 AM
I was really interested in this build but had a couple questions.
1. What is the actual play-ie what skills/buttons are you pressing? For example in the videos it looks like he is just spamming one of the spellslinger buttons (presumably VD). What about barrage or frenzy? Are those just for bosses or once to proc something?

2. Do all the spellslinger skills trigger when you use one? If not then are you ever manually casting this abilities?

3. Do you ever cast wave of conviction or does it auto trigger with reckoning from our shield?

As you can see most of my questions center around how to physically play the build. Thanks for the help.
What's the deal with minimum power charges on some of the gear? Cant figure it out
IGN - Aerith_THOR
"
Tadhg21 wrote:
What's the deal with minimum power charges on some of the gear? Cant figure it out

May be endurance charges on rings/amulet?
On amulet and two rings you can craft minimum endurance charges and you will constantly runs with 1-3 endurance charges without having to generate them.
"
Shargiw wrote:
"
Tadhg21 wrote:

On amulet and two rings you can craft minimum endurance charges and you will constantly runs with 1-3 endurance charges without having to generate them.

Yeh meant endurance charges. Thanks I didnt know that.
IGN - Aerith_THOR
"
Shargiw wrote:
"
Tadhg21 wrote:

Yeh meant endurance charges. Thanks I didnt know that.
IGN - Aerith_THOR
"
jbabel1012 wrote:
I was really interested in this build but had a couple questions.
1. What is the actual play-ie what skills/buttons are you pressing? For example in the videos it looks like he is just spamming one of the spellslinger buttons (presumably VD). What about barrage or frenzy? Are those just for bosses or once to proc something?

2. Do all the spellslinger skills trigger when you use one? If not then are you ever manually casting this abilities?

3. Do you ever cast wave of conviction or does it auto trigger with reckoning from our shield?

As you can see most of my questions center around how to physically play the build. Thanks for the help.

hey. u just use frenzy. the rest is completely automated. remember to use barrrage support gem not the skill gem.
and then depending on the situation u press molten shell/vaal molten shell. all other skills are procced by spellslinger (u dont press spellslinger button u just activate it once like an aura) and trigger crafted wand. hope this helps

the wave of conviction is also linked to spellslinger so it proccs automatically as well.
spellslinger is not a skill use like an attack, its like an aura that triggers all linked spells when u use frenzy as wand attack
Last edited by Schnubbel_ on Mar 31, 2020, 11:40:54 AM
Would "Minions have 5 % chance to deal Double Damage" from the node "Gravepact" work with this build?
Thanks for the build.

Some question:

Why Frenzy jewel at level 1 and not higher?
Why desecrate Quality to 20?

Thanks.
3.12 - Leveling to 100 on Sirus Kill: https://youtu.be/0z493V7yZ-E

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info