[3.11] Spellslinger VD Necromancer. All content. Easy and fast Sirus A8 kill. Wave 20 Simulacrum.

"
Dannymanic wrote:
Any advice on crafting a good wand?

I think, fossil crafting - scorched. Good base with 1.2 attack speed and spell dmg impl. (prophecy wand)
Try to reach highest flat fire dmg/spell dmg/fire dam/+1 all fire skill gems combo. Two of them is enough.

Result should be 2 open suffixes and prefix. (try to annul it, but it is always a pain)

Bench suffix: upt to 3 crafted - 2ex

Bench suffix: trigger socketed spell.
Bench prefix: 60% fire damage+11% change ignite.

It is very important to note, the usage of "Divine Flesh" legion notable on the tree (agnostic+timeless jewel).
Without it, stronger T15-16 bosses easily killed me if I stayed in the same place more than 1-2 second, I had to dash continously like a bower. Also in mine the life was fluctuating. (using surrender shield.)
With 85% chaos resistance on gear+the notable, I can say the build is good. Single target dmg still low, but comparing to the survivaibility it is OK.
(glancing blows tree)
One of the worst builds i've ever played. Died a crapton of times. Don't know if I am just bad or is this not a league starter?
"
freddirty wrote:
It is very important to note, the usage of "Divine Flesh" legion notable on the tree (agnostic+timeless jewel).
Without it, stronger T15-16 bosses easily killed me if I stayed in the same place more than 1-2 second, I had to dash continously like a bower. Also in mine the life was fluctuating. (using surrender shield.)
With 85% chaos resistance on gear+the notable, I can say the build is good. Single target dmg still low, but comparing to the survivaibility it is OK.
(glancing blows tree)

Thanks, freddirty, for your insight on this! I will keep it in mind!
Last edited by joint77 on Jun 28, 2020, 7:29:52 AM

Can anyone help me out with what I should upgrade first? (keeping cost-benefit in mind) I have about 8 exalts. Thanks !
"
Jimmydahond wrote:
One of the worst builds i've ever played. Died a crapton of times. Don't know if I am just bad or is this not a league starter?

Get mistress of sacrifice ascendancy asap for survival. You run bone offering but it doesn't apply to you atm.
What else can I do? My resistances are at 75%. Except chaos
can someone advise why we use both flame dash and shield charge? Sorry for the newb question but a few have asked and i cant see any replies.
"Pray for Mojo"
"
Jimmydahond wrote:
What else can I do? My resistances are at 75%. Except chaos

1. Get life on every piece of ur gear (but make sure u stay resist capped)
2. Get Enduring Cry and bind it to left mousebutton
3. Assign "Call to Arms" keystone (bottom left tree)
4. Get Shield Charge with Faster Attacks & Fortify. I use RRRG (shield charge, fortify, enduring cry, faster attacks)
5. Link Cast When Damage Taken to Steelskin.
6. Get Spiritual Aid
7. Get the Sovereignty Wheel for reduced mana reserve.
8. Only use 1 life flask, get bleed removal (of staunching) on it. use basalt and granite/jade flask with freeze removal (of the heat). Get an Alchemist Quicksilver flask of Warding (curse removal)

Get passive points by removing:
1. the jewel nodes.
2. shield spell block and elemental resistances with shield node
3. blast radius and deep wisdom (> path through lord of the dead)
4. mystic bulwark (ur spellslinger still procs with auto attacks)

U should have two points left by now, if u aint resist capped use at Alira buff if that would make u resist capped. incase u are resist capped path towards the soul of steel keynode through the 4 node life wheel opposite call to arms
Last edited by bajavi on Jun 28, 2020, 8:15:44 AM
"
strid3s wrote:
can someone advise why we use both flame dash and shield charge? Sorry for the newb question but a few have asked and i cant see any replies.

Two reasons:

1. To traverse terrain (jumping over cliffs etc)
2. To proc Arcane Surge (more spell damage)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info