[3.11] Spellslinger VD Necromancer. All content. Easy and fast Sirus A8 kill. Wave 20 Simulacrum.

Hey guys,

i have a question about elemental focus support and sadist, the notable on cluster jewel + hypothermia.
How can i put ailments when elemental focus cancel every ailments.

ty for answering and gl for league
"
xelaniop wrote:
Hey guys,

i have a question about elemental focus support and sadist, the notable on cluster jewel + hypothermia.
How can i put ailments when elemental focus cancel every ailments.

ty for answering and gl for league

Your ascendancy corpse pact
I made this little spreadsheet if it helps anyone at all.
It shows what link colors, gems, and what seems to be priorities on each item. (Please correct me where wrong so I can update.)

Hope this helps anyone!
EDIT: This should be a working link now.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/11ualAwEWLk-iMjfzrECkg40q8kYB_mC8/view?usp=sharing
Last edited by Belial2013 on Jun 21, 2020, 1:53:57 PM
"
Belial2013 wrote:
It shows what link colors, gems, and what seems to be priorities on each item. (Please correct me where wrong so I can update.)

Hope this helps anyone!
https://drive.google.com/file/d/11ualAwEWLk-iMjfzrECkg40q8kYB_mC8/view?usp=sharing
you don't share this file to everybody...
"
ztnk wrote:
"
Belial2013 wrote:

Hope this helps anyone!
you don't share this file to everybody...

My bad, here is the updated which SHOULD work properly.

"
Dri_zzt wrote:
"
Bleak666 wrote:
"
LadyLoriana wrote:
I'm dying often in white maps with 4.4k life, max resistances, and only 25% block. What can I do to be more tanky other than picking up life nodes and fixing my flasks?

I have the same issue.

(yes I know my current gear is horrible and not resist capped but I tried it with capped resists and 4.4k life and same issue)

Is the defense mostly 1 shotting everything and always moving? Or are we missing something with the defense?

It seems like any attack, physical or elemental is enough to 1 shot (mostly physical though I think). Can't use bone offering yet due to needing uber lab.

Problem is mistress of sacrifice should be taken early for this build to survive. You can forget the unique shield. You need to reroll into mistress of sacrifice and have a level 1 CWDT linked with bone offering

This is good advice. If I leave mistress of sacrifice for the Uber lab like the guide says, pretty sure Izaro will kill me so I should get mistress of sacrifice in an earlier lab
"
This is good advice. If I leave mistress of sacrifice for the Uber lab like the guide says, pretty sure Izaro will kill me so I should get mistress of sacrifice in an earlier lab

Get yourself an enduring cry. Then you want the shield charge/fortify setup. Get a granite flask with molten shell. And make sure all your gear has max life on it and you will have no issues at all. Bone offering does help, but you shouldn't be having issues with staying alive. Your EHP pool should be easily over 7k by level 85.
Probably asked, but how hard would it be to do a POB that covers where you should be at certain levels on your Passive Tree?
"
Shock3r19711 wrote:
Can this build not to physical and ele reflect?

Nah. Maybe you can do physical later when you actually have some kind of leech + life recovery on block, but on the early stages, no.

"
Bleak666 wrote:
"
LadyLoriana wrote:
I'm dying often in white maps with 4.4k life, max resistances, and only 25% block. What can I do to be more tanky other than picking up life nodes and fixing my flasks?

I have the same issue.

(yes I know my current gear is horrible and not resist capped but I tried it with capped resists and 4.4k life and same issue)

Is the defense mostly 1 shotting everything and always moving? Or are we missing something with the defense?

It seems like any attack, physical or elemental is enough to 1 shot (mostly physical though I think). Can't use bone offering yet due to needing uber lab.

Molten Shell on left click with a Granite Flask of Iron Skin gives a TON of passive survivability. At lv 80 you should be getting close to 5.5k life, atleast. Always be moving, always be casting, Flame Dash to safety constantly, and if survivability is an issue, go with Shield Charge + Fortify.

"
LadyLoriana wrote:
"
Dri_zzt wrote:

Problem is mistress of sacrifice should be taken early for this build to survive. You can forget the unique shield. You need to reroll into mistress of sacrifice and have a level 1 CWDT linked with bone offering

This really isn't needed.

I completed Uber Lab at lv 76 with no Fortify and something like 4.6k life. It is dumb, but... don't get hit 4head. Damage is absurd anyway, most stuff should die instantly. Right now, I still don't have the Trigger Socketed Spells when you use a Skill craft, and I haven't faced survivability issues, so I didn't even bother with a CWDT with Bone Offering + Tempest Shield. It would probably bump my defenses, but nothing even reaches me to actually do damage.
Should we be trying to fit glancing blows in this build? Most of the vd builds are using it. What would we take out if we wanted to use it?

*Edit* I just noticed its in the chaos res expensive build section using thread of hope to get the glancing blows. Thread of hope is pretty expensive though..
Last edited by Shock3r19711 on Jun 21, 2020, 4:48:35 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info