3.10.1 Patch Notes Preview

You are now able to select an Atlas Mission via the Map Device.

This should have been an obvious option from the start.
From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077519

Gannicus, God of the Arena – Deathless Uber Elder for Everyone
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2627521
"
Prezes2272 wrote:
Hey ggg simply remove the on death efects nobody wonts them expet you so let alredy forget them ...

That's it curse of powercreep. You people gotta bring some option to the table, because on-death-effects are one of the few mechanics to slow characters down a bit. And honestly, on-death-effects are interesting. There's only so much you can do with monsters..
"
You are now able to select an Atlas Mission via the Map Device.

THANK YOU!
What about masters not spawning naturally in maps?
What about Sirus being the shittiest boss fight in the whole game, because of the constant teleporting and offscreen oneshots in 4th phase?
Are you balancing the game around full time streamers or bosskillers =?
i left my character inside veritaria map for 2 hours and the trail is still there. the bug is not fixed. even when i was fighting veritaria, the trail remains for 3 casts. where else can you dodge?
"
What about Sirus being the shittiest boss fight in the whole game, because of the constant teleporting and offscreen oneshots in 4th phase?
Are you balancing the game around full time streamers or bosskillers =?

Exactly.There is no change about sirus wtf ??
Any fixes in place for the 5-10 seconds of server side lag followed by rapid catchup that is new this league?
Please fix the Cassia crashes. Every map drives a crash, regardless if natural or blight map.

Please fix
Performance fix where?
Sirus fixes where? Record how you play test it with skill like Frenzy for example, 6k hp - typical melee. Show us how it's done or fix your piece of shit.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info