3.10.1 Patch Notes Preview

Thanks for the fixes and updates. Looking forward to no more random rips.

Mist could get a little time loving.

Incursion still not nearly worth it. Made a T3 cartography room, and got 5 maps under T5. Not cool. No currency drops from Vaal boss even. Just 2 good ilevel items with shit rolls.

Almost appears like you made it worst, rather than better.

Betrayal...same thing. First time ever I only got 1 reward room in a safehouse. 4 rusty scarabs total reward.... Not cool

"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die. " ~ Hunter S Thompson ~
"
You are now able to select an Atlas Mission via the Map Device.

Can someone PLEASE explain how to get this to work? I do not see any UI for selecting an atlas mission at the map device.

Edit: Nevermind...the patch hasn't come out yet =D
Last edited by flurg on Mar 26, 2020, 4:33:29 PM
40+ maps to spawn Sirus.....atlas nerf kappa
[img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/654043825001594904/692767206391545976/unknown.png[/img]
Thank you
"
Adjusted the reward count pacing in story areas to behave similarly to that of Map areas. This does mean that some areas (such as Harbour Bridge) will no longer be overly rewarding.

You clearly said "the reward count pacing" i use harbour bridge to level while going through acts becase some times you get way underlevel for areas, you just decreased the mob density in the map to a point it's not even possible to level in a good pace anymore, mob density decreased by half (without the delirium encounter which i don't even use to level).

Congratz on killing a levelling zone, could have done what you said and "adjusting the reward count pacing" and not completely killing the levelling zone.
thx GGG
Thanks GGG the game is literally unplayable after the patch 3.10.1
my atlas is bugged, I can't spam any conqueror, the only one was baran, then nothing
When is this Sirus' crap going to be fixed? He is invulnerable/untargetable during the most of the fight and teleports without any cooldown to any of his skills.
Very bugs here, some textures is black now
░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▄███▄░░░░░
░░░░░▄▀▀░░░░░░░▐░▀██▌░░░░
░░░▄▀░░░░▄▄███░▌▀▀░▀█░░░░
░░▄█░░▄▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▐░░░░█▌░░░
░▐█▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▌░░░░░▐█▄░░ We Miss U Le Toucan

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info