3.10.1 Patch Notes Preview

So patch 3.10 gave some people better performance than ever before.
I have ask where is it in the patch notes that you are fixing what you broke?
RIP to Harbor Bridge farmers
The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men.
"
sean8328 wrote:
Now if only the ever expanding amounts of performance issues could start to get solved....Love the game laggy servers and shoddy performance are getting tedious.

the entire world is on the internet right now even more so than ever before . Ive personally experienced zero lag on Texas server . Server lag at this time is far more likely due to your own local issues than to anything GGG is doing .
Looks like a great patch. Thank you guys!
so many crybabies throwing tantrum as it there is a gun pointing at their head forcing them to play this game
Last edited by nickwch on Mar 25, 2020, 2:35:02 AM
nice work everyone .. especially considering the work situation.

By far my favorite is ...
"You are now able to select an Atlas Mission via the Map Device"
Last edited by Swazlee on Mar 25, 2020, 3:03:02 AM
Nothing on Cassia crashing the game while in delirium? :( I'm sad, that is my favourite content.
There are some nice changes there, I have to admit, thanks for those, but this all means nothing as long the pointless timer still remains on the delirium events which forces us to just run run run do not loot do not engage with any other mechanism (where pausing was a clear failure, which was not even addressed at all in the patch notes).
All-time non-streamer luckless dropless rewardless tons-of-time-playing non-TFT-er 100% solo player.
So, it just turns out, we were lied to for years with the promises of a two-storied one PoE 4.0.
All these worse and worse beta leagues, all these braindead changes, all lead to this.
"
Yo everyone complaining about Harbour Bridge. That's NEVER EVER their intention in every league. Farming instances is always nerfed every league when people try to do it. Forget about it. You had your fun... Try to play the game like a normal person now.

sry if it triggers you so mutch that " we the abnormal players " feel affected

not all of us get to maps on day 1

some of us play the game casualy and need the currency to fuel our builds

we dont have a 30 + exalt gears or headhunter on day 2
RIP Harbour Bridge - 2020 you will always be remembered
Remove the timer already!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info