GGPK Defragmenter

Thanks for Zoxc and ignarsoll, great tool!
I have used the programm step by step like it is written in the first post, but now when i restarted the game it is downloading the whole game (3,85 GB). With my shitty internet (3 Mbps) this will take a long time. It even didn't tell me how much more Space I have now. I don't understand what I have done wrong :/
Last edited by Afura on Oct 21, 2013, 6:01:53 PM
I'm coding a in-place one, but will the file structure remain the same at 1.0.0?
Will this tool work with Steam install? A bit of a long shot, but I'm trying to decide whether to play through Steam or stand alone and I'd hate it to have a defragmented ggpk in steam folder after a while and not be able to fix it.
„I don't give a fuck if it was his tenth anniversary with his goddamn neckbeard...“
„If they think I'm going to let them sweep this pizza guy thing under the rug...“
No mod action. Business as usual.
there shouldn't be an issue as the end result is the proper file with just less gaps. however i'm ignorant to real workings so forgive my outburst of nonsense =p. i do not know if steam will try to recheck the file on its own (or whenever) and go "hmm is this right or not?"
Before:
6,976,204,800 bytes

After:
4,094,480,384 bytes

Nice!
Tried my tool at other computer and the file got corrupted... I'll try to fix it someday...
Last edited by menhowca on Oct 22, 2013, 9:22:13 PM
Can we delete the contentold.ggpk? Sorry, bit lazy to scan through the thread.
Can't for the life of me get this working... and really need to. My ggpk is 6.5 gigs.

I copied it into the directory, ran it as an admin, nothing.

Tried dragging it to cmd and tried typing location of client into cmd (didn't work, must not be doing it correctly).

I dunno... any ideas on how to help a computer nub get this working?
If the defragmenter file is in the PoE folder, just shift+right click on the folder and choose "Open command prompt here", no need to find path that way.

There's admin edit on the 1st post, but basically what you gotta do is write this:
"ggpk_defragment.exe content.ggpk content2.ggpk"

Without "":s, obviously.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info