[3.15]Archmage Ball Lightning Hierophant, will it work in Expedition?

Made an even cooler body armor than my previous one, my god this one was bad for my heart to craft.

Sadly T2 Mana recovery and my goal was +1 level of socketed support gems over either of the Blind or % mana which would make it truly BiS for me. But this armor honestly ended up cool as hell, permanent blind is comfy.
Last edited by Mbuh on Feb 24, 2021, 10:24:06 PM
"

Made an even cooler body armor than my previous one, my god this one was bad for my heart to craft.

Sadly T2 Mana recovery and my goal was +1 level of socketed support gems over either of the Blind or % mana which would make it truly BiS for me. But this armor honestly ended up cool as hell, permanent blind is comfy.

Thats just plain dirty jesus
Is it worth dropping supreme ego to go for watcher's eye with clarity mana recovery + wrath lightning res penetration? Worth noting that this also makes clear mind unavailable.
Last edited by Flaxiz on Feb 25, 2021, 6:37:09 AM
Hello guys, I´m currently playing PoE on my playstation, prices there are completely absurd, so as for now I´m stuck with a 5l PoH and a 5l Sire of Shards, what gems should I use on them for optimal damage?

Thanks
Last edited by berserkercakept on Feb 25, 2021, 7:43:18 AM
"
Flaxiz wrote:
Is it worth dropping supreme ego to go for watcher's eye with clarity mana recovery + wrath lightning res penetration? Worth noting that this also makes clear mind unavailable.

All the way until I was minmaxed with hundreds of exalts I played without Supreme Ego and used a Watcher's Eye with Penetration and 10% MoM clarity effect, but recovery also works.

The dps loss isn't that big honestly and later in the gearing triple crit multi + life jewels are just better than Clear Mind anyways so that's not a huge issue.

Only reason I swapped to Supreme Ego was to be able to get in more triple crit multi jewels in the southern area where Supreme Ego is and while im there it would be a waste not to take it.
Sweet build Aniki ! I`m following that for a week now, and destroying the content so far !

I have two questions, at mapping / bossing, should i leave the RF active, or only use the vaal part on bosses ?

The second one is about me being a PoB noob, I import my profile in in non-crit version, and its showing almost 200k less dmg per ball, idk what i`m missing, if its not too much I would like your input in what i can improve:

character: Illyunator

In the jewel socket i choose to use cold conduction, since in my belt i have a prefix about dmg in chilled enemies (still missing two levels for that tho)
Hi aniki, I wanted to know what does the legion jewel to the area it is socketed in ?

thanks in advance, also, may you enjoy the lash of the spanking lol
"
RenanTM wrote:
Sweet build Aniki ! I`m following that for a week now, and destroying the content so far !

I have two questions, at mapping / bossing, should i leave the RF active, or only use the vaal part on bosses ?

The second one is about me being a PoB noob, I import my profile in in non-crit version, and its showing almost 200k less dmg per ball, idk what i`m missing, if its not too much I would like your input in what i can improve:

character: Illyunator

In the jewel socket i choose to use cold conduction, since in my belt i have a prefix about dmg in chilled enemies (still missing two levels for that tho)

I also have issues importing my own gear into POB, from the non-crit version. It works fine if I just import passive tree and jewels, but as soon I import items, it shows an unrealistic result.

"
"
Flaxiz wrote:

All the way until I was minmaxed with hundreds of exalts I played without Supreme Ego and used a Watcher's Eye with Penetration and 10% MoM clarity effect, but recovery also works.

The dps loss isn't that big honestly and later in the gearing triple crit multi + life jewels are just better than Clear Mind anyways so that's not a huge issue.

Only reason I swapped to Supreme Ego was to be able to get in more triple crit multi jewels in the southern area where Supreme Ego is and while im there it would be a waste not to take it.

Thanks for info - moving along fine without supreme for now. Any defence I can get for now seems good. Going for minus crit-dmg taken on belt as well.
Last edited by Flaxiz on Feb 25, 2021, 5:40:53 PM
"

That's a great looking chest, how much is that worth?

Also wouldn't a replica Kaom's Heart be straight up better for stacking mana? Slotting a chest like this would lose me about 3k mana over replica Kaom's, how do you rate the utility of the other mods?
"
piszczel wrote:
"

That's a great looking chest, how much is that worth?

Also wouldn't a replica Kaom's Heart be straight up better for stacking mana? Slotting a chest like this would lose me about 3k mana over replica Kaom's, how do you rate the utility of the other mods?

I dont know the exact value, at least 250 ex up to somewhere around 400 ex would be my estimation but it's hard to say. There's no trick to craft this in harvest really since almost every mod is untargetable.

Kaom loses 15% MoM which is a 33% loss in tankyness, this is insanely valuable since MoM effect is very hard to come by. It has less mana sustain, no permanent blind which is super strong for survival (yes you can get blind from a medium cluster for example but this frees up possibilities and lets you optimize, increasing the potential dps by a lot. The 10% to blind on skill use from the large cluster just isn't consistent enough to be compared even though it is somewhat decent).

All this to gain a little bit more life regen and just 3-4% dps over this if you count yourself being at max frenzy charges because of it, which you def should with 10% on hit.

And thats not even taking in account losing 6 slots for gems which are invaluable and would lose me even more dps and utility.

I cant stress enough how bad i think Replica Kaom is for the build honestly, just blindly going for as much mana as possible is the wrong way to go about with the build if it means sacrificing everything else. Of course i understand budget reasonings since most cant make a chest like this, but i think Cloak of Defiance is way better than Replica Kaom as well.
Last edited by Mbuh on Feb 26, 2021, 10:30:16 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info